The Counselor

szabo_martin

Saw it yesterday, felt it had potential but they tried to pack to much into a short time. Some of the characters could have been better developed. Pretty crazy Ferrari scene tho, won't spoil it. Know I'd have a hard time letting a woman do that to the Murci, even if it was Diaz!

Saw it yesterday, felt it had potential but they tried to pack to much into a short time. Some of the characters could have been better developed. Pretty crazy Ferrari scene tho, won't spoil it. Know I'd have a hard time letting a woman do that to the Murci, even if it was Diaz!

I'm laughing my ass off because I'm sitting in a matinee and we started with 6 people in the theater.

After the "catfish" scene only I and a friend remain.

Gotta love uptight Utahns lol.

Lol I saw Bad Grandpa the other day and so many people walked out of the theater. Especially during the stripclub scene.

It was. The first post summed it up well.

It could have been good, it ended up being shit.

It Felt really long too. (That's what she said)

+1. It was a let down for sure and the first post was on point as to why.

Yeah there were lots of parts where they made reference to what was going to happen just so it would make sense when it did happen. I was mostly dispaointed because it had potential to be a good movie. I wonder if Ferrari was a sponsor or if it was just a coincidence? Also don't go with your parents or teenagers unless you want to feel very awkward.

It looks like it's a major disappointment for McCarthy's first stab at writing for a film. I enjoy his books, (a fantastic American author that focuses on the modern west) but all signs point toward miss on this one.