I'm new to the game

Handsome Rob

The audilambos are well built and are 'bulletproof' from an exotic car standpoint.

There is a well documented Murcielago with over 200000 miles on it. There are a few Gallardos with 70000+ miles with no major malfunctions.

I guess it depends on what you consider regret. I just got mine end of July and have put 6000+ plus miles on it and have a smile on my face every mile do price of ownership is worth it to me.

I guess it depends on what you consider regret. I just got mine end of July and have put 6000+ plus miles on it and have a smile on my face every mile do price of ownership is worth it to me.

Thank you that helps a lot!

The audilambos are well built and are 'bulletproof' from an exotic car standpoint.

There is a well documented Murcielago with over 200000 miles on it. There are a few Gallardos with 70000+ miles with no major malfunctions.

Appreciate the feedback. I'm looking at the Gallardo not sure coupe or convertible. I live in Texas so it gets hot as hell but lots of good weather too. Not as good as cali but...

Maintenance costs are not that high for the Gallardo and it is as bulletproof as any non exotic. You can use a Gallardo as a daily driver with no specific issues to speak of and the Texas heat is of no consequence. Whatever late model Gallardo you like will fit the bill, just make sure you get a good PPI done if you are not buying a new car.

Maintenance costs are not that high for the Gallardo and it is as bulletproof as any non exotic. You can use a Gallardo as a daily driver with no specific issues to speak of and the Texas heat is of no consequence. Whatever late model Gallardo you like will fit the bill, just make sure you get a good PPI done if you are not buying a new car.

Thanks much appreciated!

Best of luck on your choice/ hunt :icon_thumleft:

butt-ugly Rob didn't have the same ring to it...

I welcome all Rob wannabe's!

They welcome you as well...

Rob-0239.jpg

Robb%20Stark.jpg

RobVanDam1_crop_650x440.jpg

bos_a_gronkowski01jr_400.jpg

Rob_Zombie.jpg

Appreciate the feedback. I'm looking at the Gallardo not sure coupe or convertible. I live in Texas so it gets hot as hell but lots of good weather too. Not as good as cali but...

Live in a suburb of Dallas, drove my 11 SL in Texas heat frequently during summer. Zero problems. As for coupe or vert, the weather here see's both extremes with little time in between. Bought a coupe....no regrets :)