TWTR Got 100 Shares in IPO

Roman

Asked for 200... Only got 100.... I think this is going to pop, and the fact that its on the NYSE should make it go much smoother than FB.

Anybody else in?

Wow... 30x oversubscribed. That right there makes me feel pretty good... Major difference from fb.

I wish I had gotten what I asked for.... But then if I had, I bet I wouldn't have gotten the pop I did...

Postmortem: The optics were obvious. "TWITTER IS RUN BY ADULTS" seemed to be the theme of the roadshow and the pricing this morning.... And the MARKet responded.

"Twitter and its bankers, led by Goldman Sachs' Anthony Noto, priced its IPO at $26 a share late Wednesday.

The shares opened at $45.10 on the New York Stock Exchange. The stock climbed as high as $50.09 and closed at $44.90, up 73%."

Nice job for the day, Roman.

Twitter is not even profitable, lets hope they can turn things around and create more ad revenue. Atleast Facebook was profitable when it went public.

Tsla shit the bed yesterday too. It will settle back in the $130 range for sure.

I think i saw in the news another Telsa burned down, the stock will go back up.

Twitter is not even profitable, lets hope they can turn things around and create more ad revenue. Atleast Facebook was profitable when it went public..

Yeah... I damn near doubled my money in 5 minutes.... I don't give a shit if they're profitable.

Yeah... I damn near doubled my money in 5 minutes.... I don't give a shit if they're profitable.

True, that is what's important.

It 's great for a short term investment.

Twitter is not even profitable, lets hope they can turn things around and create more ad revenue. Atleast Facebook was profitable when it went public.

Twitter acquired my friend's company which does their social analytics (Amazing how they each became worth 8+ figures today). They should be profitable in about 12-18 months from what I am being told. They have a stellar management team and continue to bring on top talent.

I got 200 shares at the IPO and sold at the open. Not bad, a couple grand for waking up

How many did you request?