Who wants to get angry?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now would be a good time to remind you lot that us Brits have merely loaned you the country. We are going to take it back.

Worse still, they will put me in charge and I will call it the "People's Republic of fuckall" because the people will have no say, I will rule with an iron fist.

It will be my dictatorship.

Treadmills for all chunkies

Bikinis for all hotties.

Books for all dummies

Work in quarries for the real goping cretinous fuckstains.

A 6 lane motorway from New York to LA then up to wine country that will be limitless but manned by police marksmen to take out any twat that hogs the wrong lane.

And you will all drive on the left hand side.

It will work, for I am the El presidente. Bitches

Now would be a good time to remind you lot that us Brits have merely loaned you the country. We are going to take it back.

Worse still, they will put me in charge and I will call it the "People's Republic of fuckall" because the people will have no say, I will rule with an iron fist.

Bikinis for all hotties.

Books for all dummies

A 6 lane motorway from New York to LA then up to wine country that will be limitless but manned by police marksmen to take out any twat that hogs the wrong lane.

Gotta say, your platform isnt too bad....

Bikinis for all hotties.

Books for all dummies

The Mexicans have already taken back their portion.

Had a chat with them already, they said

"You can take our fajitas but you will never take out guacamole"

Then they painted half their faces with green paint

That was the Irish. It was St. Patrick's Day in Houston.

One guy is protecting his girlfriend, couple of drunk guys get in a fight in a bar, a professional fight, a underground fight and couple of fights between buddies...........how does that video compare to the original video where they just walk up to random people and knock them out?

I'd like to see where the education gets their countries. I know the health care numbers are skewed. The rest are basically being best in mediocrity.

Exactly.. They breed contempt.

One guy is protecting his girlfriend, couple of drunk guys get in a fight in a bar, a professional fight, a underground fight and couple of fights between buddies...........how does that video compare to the original video where they just walk up to random people and knock them out?

Because fcuk you.

(because the conversation went to what happens when a band of fucknuts encounters a 'victim' who can fight back. but still, fcuk you for even trying to be critical.)

The last scene is from "Never Back Down" movie set

Free vasectomies, tubal ligations, and contraceptives for the poor will prevent a major problem currently affecting those communities.

but that hinders the amount of welfare they can collect.

but that hinders the amount of welfare they can collect.

Few things could arise because of it. It will force them to find work or turn to crime. The latter option either gets them imprisoned or dead, but since they can't reproduce to perpetuate the cycle, its a small sacrifice society has to face.

This thread just become really eugenic-sie

:huh:

:iamwithstupid:

Hitler called he wanted something back but there was a bad line and I am not exactly sure what he wanted, he might call back soon.

:iamwithstupid:

Hitler called he wanted something back but there was a bad line and I am not exactly sure what he wanted, he might call back soon.

:lol2:

Free vasectomies, tubal ligations, and contraceptives for the poor will prevent a major problem currently affecting those communities.

All those things exist already.

Come on now. Bringing up Hitler is quite a stretch. Children didn't ask to come in this world. Why should they suffer as a consequence of the actions and inaction of their parents? We can't stop people from having sex, but we can deter unwanted and unplanned pregnancies that hit impoverished communities the hardest. The stats are clear as to the fate of children who live in broken households, neglected communities, and poverty. Best to take steps to prevent it than throw money into a hopeless situation.

Miss a few child support payments, then face a court-ordered vasectomy. :eusa_dance:

That's where the line starts getting crossed. There is a difference between the availablity of contraception and sterilization and forcing it upon someone.

There are no good answers though to the over reproduction of people who shouldn't be reproducing.

Miss a few child support payments, then face a court-ordered vasectomy. :eusa_dance:

Great, you willing to castrate a guy for not making it to the bank before closing!