Got My Allocation Date FINALLY!!

ToofDoc

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Andy!! Your choices in colors are perfect. The wait must be killing you!

Nah....not really! Been waiting for awhile now...it's like not even real that I'll be buying an Aventator!

I will get more anxious once the car is in the production and then arriving at the dealership.

Once it gets to the dealer, the car will be getting a custom brake caliper paint job (white calipers) and the factory exhaust tune. So I won't even get the car right away once it gets to the dealer!

What color wheels did you go with? I love the dark titanium on that color.

I'll be going with shiny black Diones. I believe titanium with Grigio Titans is TOO much gray! I've seen GRIOGIO Estoque Aventadors with titanium diones...way too much gray!

I may not know you personally, but somehow I could always tell you had more V12 eating away at your soul than V10. Congrats!

a matador must first train before taking on the big bulls.

a matador must first train before taking on the big bulls.

:turboalex:

I may not know you personally, but somehow I could always tell you had more V12 eating away at your soul than V10. Congrats!

Well, yes it is, yes it is...... :eusa_dance:

My Roadster is supposed to be delivered in March / April although I've been told that due to the alcantara interior and interior CF package it may be 2-3 months late :( Attached is the spec

I believe we're all behind probably because the new launch of the new V10 Lambo!

Dickus, I almost got a Nero Nemesis roadster as well! Yours is all blacked out! Very nice! Can't wait to get ours!

Fantastic interior. The diamond stitching is IMO just what the Aventador needs to take the interior up a notch and match the exterior. Odd that they do that for a $200k Gallardo but it has to be a special build option for the Aventador.

If Webster says you are doing ok you are doing ok! Great choices all the way around Andy. Can't wait to see the car.

• 3 weeks later...

See if you can decipher this screen shot? I know some of you may have seen this screen shot in the past, but usually this detail info is for dealer eyes only. There are some cool info in the screen shot once you know what you're looking at! Do you see mine?

705439?

I don't understand what the R/S is under the Type column or the N/S/F?

Yup! That's mine!

R/S = Retail (ordered by customers) or Seller (dealer order)

Don't know what NSF meant (N or V)?

Yup! That's mine!

R/S = Retail (ordered by customers) or Seller (dealer order)

Don't know what NSF meant (N or V)?

Eep, messed that up..yeah I meant the NSF column, so N/V. Sorry about that

• 3 weeks later...
Ok....I'm not coming to visit you till August, LOL

I legitimately can't remember the last time it was that cold. Schools been cancelled for two days now. Is ent out and blew bubbles for the kids which froze right away. Also boiled a few cups of water and threw it in the air and watched it turn to a cloud before it hit the ground. Both of those things were pretty cool.

By August it will be 80ish with 95% humidity. I love western PA!!! :icon_thumleft:

Andy when was the last time you had the lambo out? Between the near constant snow and the salt bombing they do to the roads it really hasn't been decent out for awhile. Bet you can't wait for those sneaky 60 degree days in march where you can leave work early and go for a cruise!

Andy when was the last time you had the lambo out? Between the near constant snow and the salt bombing they do to the roads it really hasn't been decent out for awhile. Bet you can't wait for those sneaky 60 degree days in march where you can leave work early and go for a cruise!

I've been Lamboless since October!

I'm picturing you sitting in a folding chair night after night in your garage pouring one out on the lambo shield waiting for warm weather again!

Awesome! How far off do you think you are now?

Shoot? Maybe April or May of this year? Hopefully? Can't wait to unveil the interior!