Lamborghini Charity drive ends up in crash

Lambo91

Brian, you have the attorney frame of mind! Just like us medical professionals, it's frawned upon to post intraoperative photos of our patients while they're under general anesthesia!

I personally do not like rallys. Participated in couple, all were insane!!

Last year in the Eurosport DC rally, a Lambo owner in a Gallardo cut a bunch of us in the front off in an attempt to be in the front of the caravan, be the second car behind the lead car....when we finally stopped, a bunch of us chewed him out and the organizer forced him to go last in the remainder rally route.

Man...I'm just going to put my new Roadster in neutral and push around my hood!

ToofDoc... lol When I worked as Med Mal Defense Attorney for PRI and MLM (defending doctors I was hired by Medical Liability Mutual and Phycians reciprical ins) anyway ...lol all I remember is thinking "WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA IS IT TO PUT CAMERAS IN DELIVERY ROOMS" LOL SERIOUSLY

LOL im understand your point. But you know, I'm a rally guy and I have seen real bad crash's and if you google the stars name plus "car crash" or the rallies name ... there is no pics.. amazing. its like a code followed by some. I saw a video on a camera of a spectacular multiple exotic (no injury) crash but a honda had been realy cought in it. the camera man was offered major $$$ (for him..) and you know what.. he kept the video and never published.

There is a fb page that i am always tagged on crash photos by my relatives. they get nervous.

The ROADSTER!!!!!!! I AM LOVING THE BACK WINDOW DOWN IN THE WINTER WHILE DRIVING... NOISE IT GREAT!

Be Safe and enjoy every second of it !!

Hope all is well ..

Maybe the asians still have to learn about carrying at least a small fire extinguisher in their exotics... sad to see these three lambos go down.

If it burns run away, I'd never attempt to put a fire out, I value my life a lot more than a hunk of metal, and carbon in this instance :)

If my car catches on fire, I can promise you it burn to ashes. I would not want a fire damaged car. Everything is replaceable

No fire extinguisher for me, let that fucker BURN

The ROADSTER!!!!!!! I AM LOVING THE BACK WINDOW DOWN IN THE WINTER WHILE DRIVING... NOISE IT GREAT!

Be Safe and enjoy every second of it !!

Hope all is well ..

I don't have it yet....but I will look forward to putting the back window down to hear the symphony when I do! :icon_thumleft:

If my car catches on fire, I can promise you it burn to ashes. I would not want a fire damaged car. Everything is replaceable

No fire extinguisher for me, let that fucker BURN

Agree if all passengers are safely out of the car! That's why we have insurance. Claim a total loss better than repair!

As a rule (my personal rule and one which is followed by many rally drivers) I dont post any accid. photos.

Not speaking to anyone who does; dont care and no hate to anyone who posts pics (before bloggers etc i had some real objectionable stuff i posted that i thought was funny ... never accidents though) but anyway; postem enjoy them etc. but thats not me.

Just know this: If you are on a rally; or even a day run with me ... and you crash... I will not post it.

I have seen some epic celebrity crashes. Major rally accidents etc. (yes deaths too) never took a pic of a crash on a public road.

I am also not talking about the Paul W. Crash specifically. I just remember in around 2008-10 being witness to some wild stuff and watching magazine photogs; press and a bloggers all agree to keep the photos out of all media. They lost major $$$$ as a result of sticking to this unwritten rule.

since then the unwritten rule is violated, except in rallies the Participants stick to it usually.

its seems to be going the other way in day trips and club rides and in social media and forums. thats cool too, no judgements

I AM PUTTING OUT MY RULE (MY PERSONAL RULE) AND MAYBE SOME WILL ADOPT IT... I ADOPTED IT FROM AN EXPERIENCED RALLY TEAM.

My Rule:

"I wont post pics of wrecks or wrecked exotics. If you are on a rally and you crash I will not post a pic"

If you see me wreck in a rally I guess its your call. I know what I would do.

Unfortuantely rules and values are out the door now adays, its open teritory for a kid with a dslr who is dieing for the attention and the new canon 70-200 lense. I have been to enough lambo runs in my life where I am grateful I have done them but I have been through enough real big scares(BTW MODS Where the hell is my gumball rally RV blow out blame it on the lambo topic) to not do the big events, especially with my ongoing lawsuit.

(from a local SoCal run a few days ago and plenty close up pics of the participants)

>

1074331_10153608034045564_1799280449_o.jpg

Question (from a total layperson): Would a fuel cell prevent a lot of these giant fires in crashes among cars of this type? And if so, why don't all exotic/supercars have them, as race cars do?

Yes and no. While the fuel cell might stop the gas tank from exploding, there is no accounting for ruptured fuel or oil lines. I had 2 race cars burn on me and in each case it was oil that started the fires.