2014 LP560-4 incoming - help!

Buddilly

I made this Gallardo mine today: http://www.symbolicmotors.com/detail-2014-...w-11069990.html

...now the 11 or so day wait until it is brought from CA to AL. Oh no! How am I to wait this long?

Anyway, I got the 2014 and I am on the list for one of the first Cabreras as well [can't wait!].

Does anyone know how to keep logged into this forum? I have the "stay logged in" button checked but every time I leave the site I get logged out. Help!

Interior is really nice ... the waiting game isn't so nice ... and with the holidays might be even longer no ?

About the 'stay signed in', depends on local settings ... try to ask one of the IT guys about it, chances are they are blocking it, either at the proxy or locally on your machine.

Congrats on both cars!

About staying logged in, when I first made my account it said I have to have 5 posts before I'm allowed to stay signed in. I'd say post a few more times then you should be good.

Congrats! I'm guessing your problems will disappear when you reach the 5 posts count.

The minute I saw a photo of your new car I started to think how to fit "stormtrooper" on a license plate :D How many letters are allowed?

Congrats! I'm guessing your problems will disappear when you reach the 5 posts count.

The minute I saw a photo of your new car I started to think how to fit "stormtrooper" on a license plate :D How many letters are allowed?

I think just 7 characters. This is a good idea. I am going to buy this mask to drive around in: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Trooper-El...rm+trooper+mask

Congratulations!

How quickly does the battery discharge? Can I leave the car without a charger for a month without issue? I hate damn trickle chargers.

Hi Buddilly,

I have had my battery run down in 5 weeks.

I use the ctek trickle charger with its handy quick plug in lead, no matter how long I am not driving the car.

The ctek prolongs battery life and keeps everything in shape. E-gear starts doing weird things when battery voltage gets low!

If you don't want to use the trickle charger, I would suggest if not using for more than a month, just disconnect the battery negative terminal, but you need to know your radio code so you can reset when reconnect battery.

just my two cents worth.

cheers,

john

post-130322-1386815675.jpg

Hi Buddilly,

I have had my battery run down in 5 weeks.

I use the ctek trickle charger with its handy quick plug in lead, no matter how long I am not driving the car.

The ctek prolongs battery life and keeps everything in shape. E-gear starts doing weird things when battery voltage gets low!

If you don't want to use the trickle charger, I would suggest if not using for more than a month, just disconnect the battery negative terminal, but you need to know your radio code so you can reset when reconnect battery.

just my two cents worth.

cheers,

john

Thank you very much!

I made this Gallardo mine today: http://www.symbolicmotors.com/detail-2014-...w-11069990.html

...now the 11 or so day wait until it is brought from CA to AL. Oh no! How am I to wait this long?

Anyway, I got the 2014 and I am on the list for one of the first Cabreras as well [can't wait!].

Does anyone know how to keep logged into this forum? I have the "stay logged in" button checked but every time I leave the site I get logged out. Help!

Wow! Great car. Congratulations.