exhaust in rollbar installed

g-force

It looks great They should be able to clear the codes with any ORB II tester 40 bucks at any auto store they must have one.

think I'll have them paint I bolts black

Why the roll cage? Will you be tracking the car?

Plan on running Silverstate in may 150 target 165 tech class.

highest allowed with safety equipment I'll have.

You should do this. I got the Gallardo cleared for 150 target years ago

with no rollbar.

it is one the to hit 150-165 in a short sprint...quite another to AVERAGE in excess of 150 mph for 90 miles

of highway curves,uphills,downhills etc.

I've done 5 previous silverstates..BUNCH of FUN IMHO!

Plan on running Silverstate in may 150 target 165 tech class.

highest allowed with safety equipment I'll have.

You should do this. I got the Gallardo cleared for 150 target years ago

with no rollbar.

it is one the to hit 150-165 in a short sprint...quite another to AVERAGE in excess of 150 mph for 90 miles

of highway curves,uphills,downhills etc.

I've done 5 previous silverstates..BUNCH of FUN IMHO!

Driving that fast on those types of roads must be exhausting, though a Mp12 is probably one of the best choices for it. Be careful, there is zero margin for error at those speeds.

Driving that fast on those types of roads must be exhausting, though a Mp12 is probably one of the best choices for it. Be careful, there is zero margin for error at those speeds.

they have had some fatalities with blown tires/rollovers. They are VERY strict on tires ..one year

would not let me run because I lost 2lbs pressure overnight . That was with Gallardo.turned out it was a slow leaking valve stem.

The way it works..they start a car every 30 seconds..there is some passing at speed as someone is always driving under the target, has mechanical problems, or someone is always exceeding target speed. I think I usually pass 2 or 3 cars over the 90 miles

but everyone is always very much on top of their game at those speeds so it is not a problem.

Driven it in a Viper. at 190 in a Viper you actually feel "at risk" at 190 in a Lambo or MP4 you feel "planted"

and secure.

It looks great They should be able to clear the codes with any ORB II tester 40 bucks at any auto store they must have one.

engine codes yes.

they have other problems..wing stuck in braking mode etc