Pretty slow around here

ken qv

Well if you scroll down on the link a little, the vid is not bad.. a little entertaining anyway. Jason did you ever post up pics from your road trip? i don't use F.B. so couldn't follow along.

Reiner, your name came up last week when i visited Mike D at Evans. George seemed to have already been briefed on most of your projects and preventative maintenance you had done but said if i spoke to you that i should say Hi. VCR... i'm standing bye LoL

Im here

Funny I come back and evrryone leaves

I wont take it personally

my car now works very well so i do not have much to write anymore... :)

Restore and tuning are all completed so i do not have much to tell.

Now I drive the car just once a month and for very low mileage (it's no more a new toy...) just to keep everything alive.

I'm looking for the way to have a bit of room above my head as i do not feel fully comfortable with my hairs touching the roof carpet: i will probably get rid of drivers seats guides and will fix the seat to the car body, unmovable.

Probably i will do a small party for the 30 th birthday of my old black bull, next may: you are all welcome... :)

ciao

Mine is stored for winter so nothing to talk about with it. I did take her out for a drive on my Birthday at the end of last month!

VCR, I'm really looking forward to a "NEW" thread :)

Allan what! ? When did it get there? it just recently left, what, 6months ago?

Been there a few months now.. Should be finished shortly..