Buy your brand new real 25th Anniv countach.

Assman

This is a UK registered car. I made an enquiry on the DVLA web site. Attached is a snap of the page:

post-63670-1390499306_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately the current status is all you get. No history. The car is SORN'd and untaxed at the moment. I think the car is still in the UK. I am fairly sure that the DVLA take exported cars off their database.

Anyone wishing to check the status of a UK registered vehicle - here is the DVLA web page. All you need is registration and make.

https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortal...?execution=e1s1

I seen this car in he flesh last year, I was over with Mike Pullen checking on my Diablo, and Mike was kind enough to show me this Countach which belonged to him. It's was something else to see in the flesh.

• 2 weeks later...
I do not consider 116 miles delivery miles. I consider 5 miles or 16 miles or even 20 miles delivery miles.

Not sure the test drivers put that kind of mileage on them....does anyone know?

116 VERY hard miles if it were the test drivers :)

that is delivery miles, i have a brand new 25th as well never driven with about the same mileage. back then they drove them and tuned them before they left the factory-so they all have a few miles on them.