Your Huracan order

Fortis

Ahh, got my own hopes up! What is your final spec?

When is yours arriving?

My spec is per the first post of this thread except the red stitching on the steering wheel, they refused to do it in the factory :eusa_think: I was disappointed about that, the dealer said they will have it done locally but I am not too keen on that so it will stay black.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is yours arriving?

My spec is per the first post of this thread except the red stitching on the steering wheel, they refused to do it in the factory :eusa_think: I was disappointed about that, the dealer said they will have it done locally but I am not too keen on that so it will stay black.

I think mine is coming in October...that's all I know.

When is yours arriving?

Did they confirm that the trim will be black, as opposed to the silver trim in the press cars?

My order

Black

Black

Yellow stich

Alcantera interior

Yellow calipers

Upgraded wheels

Lift system

Nav

Reverse cam and sensors

Great choice on calipers and stitch. Yellow is the new red!

1148579[/url]']

Did they confirm that the trim will be black, as opposed to the silver trim in the press cars?

Good question, they told me black, I will double check.

Not long now! What color did you end up getting?

I will start off with a gray car with a black/red interior with my red ADV.1's and then move on to a yellow car with a black interior [yellow stitching]. Considering doing a crazy wrap on one of them...

What are your dealers telling you as far as delivery times? I was told today we are looking at June 2015 delivery for an order placed this month. Is that what everyone else is seeing?

April

I have nowhere to park it :(

Your' poor soul, I can feel your pain. Almost :)

Do they have WalMarts in your neck of the woods?

What build dates are you guys having to get october cars? I have a sep 9 build date, but currently the system says that delivery isn't until end of december. That seems to be a crazy long build process, but I saw the Lamborghini ordering screen, and there it was. Odd.

For mine the build commenced sometimes in August, on the 19th of August I was given the VIN and engine number, the car left Italy on the 10th of September scheduled to arrive on the 6th of October, I think I've order it in Jan or Feb.

Went yesterday to my NJ dealer to test drive their newly arrived demo. One word should cover it.

WOW!

I drove the car before at Monticello Lamborghini Track event, but this time was different. No rush, no hyped up waiting in line feelings, just relaxed nice 20 minutes ride and lots of talk before and after with Steve (great sales guy).

The car's presence is unreal, the sound breathtaking, the transmission unbelievably quick and smooth. One must test drive it to appreciate the lightning speed of the tranny.

I eded up changing the color from orange to yellow (Giallo). FYI, Steve said that all three colors yellow, green and orange are being build in very short batches, what that means they gather 50 (or so) allocations of certain color let's say and they will run it. That means my color could be happening tomorrow on next 3 months. Nobody knows.

Few shots from yesterday's visit:

0919141112a_zps823f9b44.jpg

0919141115b_zps2cfc122e.jpg

Btw, Verde Mantis is available to those with "instant gratification" needs ... for a huge premium. Will not say, but it's huge.

0919141122_zps6b3cb54a.jpg

0919141120a_zps4dc7209a.jpg

When this car gets in the hands of the owners prepare for big premiums and/or a long wait to get one that's how good this car is, it will change a lot of minds.

I can not wait for the SL, my order is in but 2017 is far away!

When this car gets in the hands of the owners prepare for big premiums and/or a long wait to get one that's how good this car is, it will change a lot of minds.

I can not wait for the SL, my order is in but 2017 is far away!

Very big premiums, F.C kerbeck has the verde mantis one or sale right now. The one in the picture above. Its 10 minutes from my house and probably have looked at it four or five times already. They want 80k over sticker because Steve(Sale Manager) told me Lamborghini Miami wants over 100k for the one they have so they want just as much.

Very big premiums, F.C kerbeck has the verde mantis one or sale right now. The one in the picture above. Its 10 minutes from my house and probably have looked at it four or five times already. They want 80k over sticker because Steve(Sale Manager) told me Lamborghini Miami wants over 100k for the one they have so they want just as much.

That's not what I heard 2 days ago. The price fluctuation of Huracan can almost rival Alibaba's stock market lately :).

And last I've heard, the price of Huracan (to be bought/taken tomorrow), equals almost the price of Aventador. I'm not joking.

Just placed my order:

Biano Icarus

Yellow Calipers

Magneto-rheological system

NAV

Electric Seats

Front and rear parking sensors + rear view camera

Coloured Stitching for unicolor interior (white)

Branding package

Really excited! Got to test drive a demo on Friday and was VERY impressed! I currently drive a 2014 Stronic V10 R8. I can definitely feel more power and rawness than the R8 but still feels familiar with the R8 V10 and quickness of the transmission. The exhaust and cabin sound adds to the excitement that I normally don’t get. The backfire burble when you release the gas pedal is intoxicating. I think I’m going to look forward to stop and go traffic lights now. The stock exhaust was plenty loud for me and with paddle shifting you will get noticed on Sport/Corsa mode. Opening the windows does make it even more enjoyable to listen to. But I can see those who want to maximize the viceral feel would opt for the upgraded exhaust. I was surprised how smooth the ride was in Strada mode with the magnetic suspension and almost as good as the R8 ride. However, switching to Sport mode definitely turned it into a different animal and will probably drive in this mode most often as it makes the car a special event. I can see myself driving this car for hours at a time without issues or fatigue. Front visibility is good with a feeling of safety compared to 458 or Maclaren where I felt really low and had to be on high alert all the time driving them. The Huracan is one of the easiest exotics I can get in and out of. Rear hatch visibility isn’t as good as the R8 but I’m ok with it. Also, I knew the car did not have any cupholders so I brought a Guzzie Gus cupholder from Amazon and it straps perfectly around the lower bar, near the passenger’s left foot, underneath the center console. While driving, I can reach around the center console to pull/place my drink. The car did not have bluetooth music streaming but there is a 3rd party adapter that works for the Aventador that should solve that issue. You can still plug in your phone inside the center arm rest compartment. Sound system was decent but not as impressive as the Bang & Olufsen in my R8. Seats were comfortable and really hug you in on turns. The LCD screen is bright, clear and fantastic. I really like the interior design with the switches and red start button. Once you press it, just tap on the paddle and you can start moving once you press the gas pedal. The car always starts in Auto mode and you can use the paddles anytime except it will default to Auto after a moment unless you press the manual button to specify paddles only.

I’m really looking forward to joining the Lambo experience.

Just placed my order:

Biano Icarus

Yellow Calipers

Magneto-rheological system

NAV

Electric Seats

Front and rear parking sensors + rear view camera

Coloured Stitching for unicolor interior (white)

Branding package

appninja great choice of car, welcome to LP :icon_thumleft:

When do you expect delivery?