Your Huracan order

Fortis

I don't think I've seen a factory Verde Lambo that looked bad, mid March your dealer will get their color and trim samples and you will be able to see it, granted not as good as if you could see it on a car but it should still help you with your decision.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now undecided between the Giallo Midas and the Verde Mantis. Really tough choice

I love yellow just ask DoctaM3!!!

However...brand new car = brand new color. Verde Mantis all the way!!!!!

I'm now undecided between the Giallo Midas and the Verde Mantis. Really tough choice

Though choice, it's a new color, nobody knows exactly how it looks so I guess it's a bit of a gamble, yellow it's a safe bet on a. Lambo but Verde Mantis might end up being quite stunning and you will regret not getting it, sorry I was trying to help but I just realized I might've made it even harder for you :icon_mrgreen:

I've seen it at the dealer on their configurator which is a full configurator with high quality renders but after all it's just a render so you can't really see reflections/glare etc. one thing I can tell you is that in photos unicolor sportivo with Alcantara and contrast stitching looked stunning.

I will see if I can get the dealer to email me photos of the interior renderings.

Would be excellent to see what the various interior options look like. I am deciding right now between picking up one of the final manual 560's or putting a deposit on the huracan.

Are you guys paying Msrp or a mark up?

Would be excellent to see what the various interior options look like. I am deciding right now between picking up one of the final manual 560's or putting a deposit on the huracan.

Offered at MSRP

I believe no Lamboghini dealer can sell a car above MSRP unless it is used.

Your dealer will have a configurator you can have a play with in the showroom, it is very detailed, it will give you a good idea, other than that you have LamboCARS configurator, Dario's and the one on Lambos website.

You should get a car at RRP but I've heard that first year production is closed to being sold out, how true that is I don't really now.

Asked about mantis vs vi, the factory guy had seen them together, said mantis is darker but with more pearl in it so more shimmer apparently.

Styling package from memory consists of few pieces painted gloss black,section of the bar, exhaust tips, rear Lamborghini script, if you get the optional glass deck lid they will do the side vents in gloss black also.

Branding package gets you the Lamborghini scrip on the dashboard, the seats headrest Lamborghini logo and the Huracan logo on the door sill scuff plate.

Aventadors are selling new over msrp. There isn't any restriction on mark up

Not true unless buyer is a moron.

On another note, how the hell are you guys getting official specs already?! Clearly the configurator is out but to be able to actually order is awesome!

Webster, on the options list there are two choices,

- front and rear sensors (no camera)

- front and rear sensors with camera

maybe they will leave the sensors out on request and just install the camera.

How does Alcantara - steering wheel & seats compare to Leather?

Keep in mind the steering wheel option will not be Alcantara but suede ...

my order is in, #10, so 2nd delivery round...

Yellow is not available to order right now, annoying, only the matt yellow for $14k which I don't want and that would delay delivery as well...

Verde Mantis

Sportivo, bicolor, leather

Stitching

Electric Seats

Rear View Cam and sensors

Nav

Branding

Carbon bay/clear window

LDS

Lift system and Magneto suspension

Mimas wheels

Have to black out the wheels after it arrives....

my order is in, #10, so 2nd delivery round...

Yellow is not available to order right now, annoying, only the matt yellow for $14k which I don't want and that would delay delivery as well...

Verde Mantis

Sportivo, bicolor, leather

Stitching

Electric Seats

Rear View Cam and sensors

Nav

Branding

Carbon bay/clear window

LDS

Lift system and Magneto suspension

Mimas wheels

Have to black out the wheels after it arrives....

That's perfect.

• 1 month later...

A little preview on what I'm working on this weekend ... this one is for you Fortis :icon_mrgreen:

fortis_huracan.jpg

Rosso stitching on a Nero Bicolor Sportivo Alcantara interior, with suede steering wheel ...