Your Huracan order

Fortis

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, what would the reason be for cars with higher vins being delivered first?

Perhaps they aren't being built in numerical order, the VIN's must be allocated to each customer as the contracts are being signed and executed, I placed my order early since my VIN is in the 400's .

They might build the cars in batches for various markets Europe first, followed by US, Middle East, Asia etc. etc. if a Asia based customer signed early he/she gets allocated an earlier VIN but the delivery will happen after a USA customer which signed later (higher VIN)

All of the above is just speculation.

It has to do with the colors. My dealer told me that, for example, orange, green and yellow are the colors which have to be run in short batches. So, they have to reach/allocate certain (magical) number , then they'll do it.

If anyone's curious where their Huracan is, Lamborghini uses Wallenius Wilhelmsen to ship the cars. If you know your VIN, you can get real-time tracking via their website.

ww3a.JPG

Type in your VIN, or just the first couple of numbers to find all the Huracans, like I show here:

ww2a.JPG

And here you go.....

ww1.jpg

I just read that the Huracan does not have cruise control, but has blank switches on the steering wheel??

WTF !!!!

That is ridiculous .... Even a base Honda has cruise control as std. equipment !!

Blank switches have zero place in this car! What were these guys thinking ??

Really embarrassing and cheap looking. :(

I just read that the Huracan does not have cruise control, but has blank switches on the steering wheel??

WTF !!!!

That is ridiculous .... Even a base Honda has cruise control as std. equipment !!

Blank switches have zero place in this car! What were these guys thinking ??

Really embarrassing and cheap looking. :(

I asked myself the same thing regarding cruise control and my thought was; who in their right mind would use cruise control on this car?

On the other hand, it's probably such a cheap addition on Lamborghini's part, so why not to include and let the user decide if one want's to use it, or not?

Maybe it's just a matter of an easy retrofit at your dealer's for a silly $4,999?

If anyone's curious where their Huracan is, Lamborghini uses Wallenius Wilhelmsen to ship the cars. If you know your VIN, you can get real-time tracking via their website.

ww3a.JPG

Type in your VIN, or just the first couple of numbers to find all the Huracans, like I show here:

ww2a.JPG

And here you go.....

ww1.jpg

Great info!

Thanks.

I have never used cruise control in a Lambo, rarely in my other cars, I was pissed off that all Huracans here come with heated seats as standard, who needs that here?? Ridiculous!

I have never used cruise control in a Lambo, rarely in my other cars, I was pissed off that all Huracans here come with heated seats as standard, who needs that here?? Ridiculous!

The U.S. gets non-heated seats.... Heated ones are an option.

I don't use cruise control either, but fake buttons ??? Come on, now; That is insulting !

The U.S. gets non-heated seats.... Heated ones are an option.

I don't use cruise control either, but fake buttons ??? Come on, now; That is insulting !

I see, that makes more sense, as for fake buttons, maybe you should come up with same labels for them :icon_mrgreen:

When is your car arriving?

I see, that makes more sense, as for fake buttons, maybe you should come up with same labels for them :icon_mrgreen:

When is your car arriving?

I am waiting for later released options ... so, not until Q3 2015.