Aventador Roadster Detail

speed2

Superior Detailer of Orlando Florida spent 25 hours on a paint correction and wax on my new LP700. If you could have seen the car before he started you would not think this is the same car!

post-44-1390093724_thumb.jpg

How is the factory paint when delivered? I know some guys with brand new F-cars have complained of serious shitty paint on their F12s at delivery.

Exactly! Ferrari is not immune. In fact my detailer just spent 20 hours on a new 458 trying to make it right. Just ask any expert detailer about why Ferrari and Lamborghini new cars most often require a "paint correction"! Its amazing how so many of the dealers that sell these cars do more damage when the prep the car for delivery to the customer. Either they just don't want to spend the time and money before the delivery or they just don't feel there is an issue. Its up to the customer to demand that the car be delivered properly because the dealer just wants to get it down the road. I usually have my detailer come to the dealership and inspect the car before accepting it. In this case I could not do that so it took 25 hours to make it a showpiece, and it is now!

Superior Detailer of Orlando Florida spent 25 hours on a paint correction and wax on my new LP700. If you could have seen the car before he started you would not think this is the same car!

Wow! That looks incredible! Did you subsequently apply any paint protection film?

Looks stunning. Shame a brand new car of this caliber needed 25 hrs of detail work. Boooooo Lambo!

Painting is hard and since Lambo still hand paints their cars, no man is above error. Best case scenario one can hope for in the paint is a little orange peel. But that's supposed to be wet sanded and polished properly. Not sure if their (Lambo/Ferrari) detailers can match the detailers who detail for a living.

Wow! That looks incredible! Did you subsequently apply any paint protection film?

All my cars (5) have paint protection film. Don't leave home without it!