Countach Parts

AMHParts

I have about half a dozen people interested in buying tool kits and shifter knobs for their Countach. If anyone has anything please get with me.

I have about half a dozen people interested in buying tool kits and shifter knobs for their Countach. If anyone has anything please get with me.

Alas, items that most of us want.

R

I have a orginal shifter knobs for a Countach...if you're interesting mail me...

[email protected]

I am also looking for a shift knob for my Countach. If anyone knows of one please let me know. I currently have the factory replacement one installed but it is not to my liking

Is this something we can make or have made? I don't have a close-up image of one. What are the differences between the factory replacement and the original?

I know George Evans can have the original ones redone for not that much money if that helps anyone.

Is this something we can make or have made? I don't have a close-up image of one. What are the differences between the factory replacement and the original?

the factory replacement is really ugly....looks like a chinese copy of a sausage, the seams looks those of a scar

I know George Evans can have the original ones redone for not that much money if that helps anyone.

sounds like the way to go if they are exact replicas.We are not talking about a rare Monet painting here..

If someone was selling these items because they had extra wouldn't they just list them

for sale themselves... ebay and forums?

• 1 year later...

original owner's manual for LP400S countach

near mint condition

fantastic item for a collector car and perfect for concours

This is original - not a reproduction - not a copy

Pm for price

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg