Alberto?

Peter K

i recently added a red Ferrari 328 GTS to my garage: the 328 is a very nice car. The 911 3.2 Carrera cabrio i have is a nice car too, but when i look at the black Countach i still think that is the best looking car ever in the world. And by far. I talked with my wife (she says the Countach is "too much" for me) and maybe she is changing her mind. I think the black scrap will stay at home at least until next year. Maybe more.

ciao

Your car is too nice to sell. You will be happy you kept it. I am in the same postion, a Ferrari and Porsche in the garage also. They look cool and drive fantastic, but when you look at the Countach, it is over the top!!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alberto, you are my hero! Thank for keeping it :)

Wife asks him to sell his most prized car he goes out and buys another, that's how it's done :icon_mrgreen:

lolol, yup.

I think selling any COuntach if you have a passion for the car will be filled with loads of regret. You just can't duplicate the feeling you get when you see the car first thing in the morning or going to bed at night. thinking about the car even gets me going.

Great you kept the car

i recently added a red Ferrari 328 GTS to my garage: the 328 is a very nice car. The 911 3.2 Carrera cabrio i have is a nice car too, but when i look at the black Countach i still think that is the best looking car ever in the world. And by far. I talked with my wife (she says the Countach is "too much" for me) and maybe she is changing her mind. I think the black scrap will stay at home at least until next year. Maybe more.

ciao

Good choice! Congrats on the 328 pickup.. I must admit.... Ive been looking at 328's myself :downtown:

Good choice! Congrats on the 328 pickup.. I must admit.... Ive been looking at 328's myself :downtown:

jesus geezer........me too. in black of course

Wife asks him to sell his most prized car he goes out and buys another, that's how it's done :icon_mrgreen:

Now i know my brain has a big damage somewhere...

:icon_mrgreen:

ciao

I want Testarossa, 308 or 328.. a 930 and possibly a Jalpa..

a friens owns a Testarossa, red, just 12 k miles, two owners, a 1985 single mirror and single nut, tan inside: i evaluated that car but at the end i reliezed i liked more the 328.

ciao

Now i know my brain has a big damage somewhere...

:icon_mrgreen:

ciao

hummm..yeah... last time I check the car was sold, then you go out and buy another one!... Nice trick. :eusa_think: .. That is really funny. You sure know how to turn a bad situation into a good one. Got to learn from you!

hummm..yeah... last time I check the car was sold, then you go out and buy another one!... Nice trick. :eusa_think: .. That is really funny. You sure know how to turn a bad situation into a good one. Got to learn from you!

I'm sorry, i do not understand what you mean, maybe my english is not so good.

This is a picture of my new 328 GTS, purchased April 16, 2014, that is more or less one week ago. Picture was taken the same day at Bonini shop, an Official Ferrari Assistance point at Cadelbosco di Sotto, RE, Italy, and shows the Rosso Corsa 328 GTS aside my Mercedes.

I still own the ELA12708 Countach 5000S.

ciao

post-23010-1398406854_thumb.jpg

Congrats on the Fcar! a well sorted 328 is a lot of "bang for the buck" ! car looks great!

now go open a nice chianti sit in the garage looking at your Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini and savor the moment my friend!

:icon_pidu:

Congrats on the Fcar! a well sorted 328 is a lot of "bang for the buck" ! car looks great!

now go open a nice chianti sit in the garage looking at your Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini and savor the moment my friend!

:icon_pidu:

Thanks, it's a 18 k miles car since new. Those cars are no more so cheap as some years ago, but it's still a lot of "bang for the bucks" as you say, as the car costed me the half of what i spent to restore the Countach

ciao

I'm sorry, i do not understand what you mean, maybe my english is not so good.

This is a picture of my new 328 GTS, purchased April 16, 2014, that is more or less one week ago. Picture was taken the same day at Bonini shop, an Official Ferrari Assistance point at Cadelbosco di Sotto, RE, Italy, and shows the Rosso Corsa 328 GTS aside my Mercedes.

I still own the ELA12708 Countach 5000S.

ciao

I was just pulling your leg Alberto. My Italian is way too rusty although I understand it very well so I cant translate. But it is funny that someone is planning a big sale and make people sad to may be lose a good community member then comes around with announcing a big purchase!

and I get you about the 328.. I sometimes have impure thoughts about it too !

PS: I will be in Europe mid May. Not sure if i'll have time to go to Milan but if I do, I'd love to stop by and meet

I was just pulling your leg Alberto. My Italian is way too rusty although I understand it very well so I cant translate. But it is funny that someone is planning a big sale and make people sad to may be lose a good community member then comes around with announcing a big purchase!

and I get you about the 328.. I sometimes have impure thoughts about it too !

PS: I will be in Europe mid May. Not sure if i'll have time to go to Milan but if I do, I'd love to stop by and meet

You are welcome, why not.

I know it's strange, but the Countach is not much appreciated at my home at it's a battle to keep it. My wife just likes Porsche 911, does not want to get into the black Countach anymore and she asked me we i purchased that red scrap too: "Don't you have enough of that black scrap?", she said. "Buy a car that always works and easy to drive like the 911, what is that wreckage?". A fight, now i have to keep the Countach parked in a shop away from home...

I have to say that Countach is not an "easy" car, everything it's difficult and expensive in that car, starting from driving it out of the garage and ending to maintenance: the 328 and the 911 3.2 are by far more enjoiable and easier cars, even if they disappear if you park aside them a Countach.

ciao

328 GTS is cool

i spent a bit time looking for a nice dry sump carbed 308 GTB

you choosed a very good car, i looked at it many times.

ciao

I know it's strange, but the Countach is not much appreciated at my home at it's a battle to keep it. My wife just likes Porsche 911, does not want to get into the black Countach anymore and she asked me we i purchased that red scrap too: "Don't you have enough of that black scrap?", she said. "Buy a car that always works and easy to drive like the 911, what is that wreckage?". A fight, now i have to keep the Countach parked in a shop away from home...

I have to say that Countach is not an "easy" car, everything it's difficult and expensive in that car, starting from driving it out of the garage and ending to maintenance: the 328 and the 911 3.2 are by far more enjoiable and easier cars, even if they disappear if you park aside them a Countach.

ciao

VERY good points! i too think sometimes it is a bit too problematic for the real life, but sometimes it is also fun to drive it when there is no trafic and the weather is ok

in the end the countach is a show car that you can actually drive on the road...there are no many cars like this :)

you choosed a very good car, i looked at it many times.

ciao

tks, i went looking at a car 200 Kms from me and in the end bought the caMouse wheelm from me.... and paid almost 30% more for it

BUT this one was simply too good to pass on it

i want a ride in the 328! :)

My wife just likes Porsche 911, does not want to get into the black Countach anymore and she asked me we i purchased that red scrap too: "Don't you have enough of that black scrap?", she said. "Buy a car that always works and easy to drive like the 911, what is that wreckage?". A fight, now i have to keep the Countach parked in a shop away from home...

ciao

Change the wife!!! :icon_mrgreen:

911 is bored....i don't like the frog-design... i don't like to drive it...it feels like driving a pimped bug....

Driving a countach is always a aventure...

I got my Countach over 20 years, it's my longest realationship...and my best... :icon_mrgreen:

I like the feeling to drive it. The noise, the figth with every gear....

No other streetcar feels so close to a racecar like the Countach...

Change the wife!!! :icon_mrgreen:

911 is bored....i don't like the frog-design... i don't like to drive it...it feels like driving a pimped bug....

Driving a countach is always a aventure...

I got my Countach over 20 years, it's my longest realationship...and my best... :icon_mrgreen:

I like the feeling to drive it. The noise, the figth with every gear....

No other streetcar feels so close to a racecar like the Countach...

Changing wife is too much expensive... :icon_mrgreen:

I do not like too much how the 911 looks, but i think that an aircooled 911 is (by far) the best sport car ever made. But nothing compares to a Countach, of course.

ciao

Changing wife is too much expensive... :icon_mrgreen:

I do not like too much how the 911 looks, but i think that an aircooled 911 is (by far) the best sport car ever made. But nothing compares to a Countach, of course.

ciao

Yes, i know that.....

My ex wife is much expensiver than the Countach.... When i have enough, i turn the key off and its quiet.... With my ex wife that dosen't works.... :icon_mrgreen:

I don't like the 911.....its a f...g bug.... A good friend of me , have a 930 Turbo...the perfomance is very good...

The gearbox is very strange...the way of the gears are very, very long....the break-clutchpedal horrorble....the breaks are also good and in the corners is a Countach much faster...

Ciao