Exhaust with sports cats

SAMLAMBO

Guys, which exhaust and sports cats is best?

Im looking at lightest setup which produces most power. So far only Armytrix offers it in titanium, weight savings about 22kgs.

There are so many brands out there, I'm really confused.

our system certainly isnt Titanium, however it is nearly 100lb's lighter than stock! As a few members here can attest to, it sounds amazing as well!

Jump to the 2:00 mark and listen to it scream!

I will vouch for Fabspeed. Sound is amazing. Quality of product is amazing, and price is amazing.

After hearing all the videos, I have to admit I like the way Ipe and Armytrix sounds. However the SV exhaust is already lighter to begin with so if it's anything I want the best which is titanium. Still keeping my options open though.

Sam, I'm debating the same topic since a while now. From all the videos I personally prefer the Kreissieg.

listen to this:

this is also pretty tasty http://youtu.be/odWrMAHHVpk

second on my list is iPE, but I prefer a more dirty V12 sound rather than just high pitched F1 style, and just too loud. Dirty is more Lambo V12, in my eyes. Each their own taste of course.

Anyone know the weight saving on the Kreissieg? (One guy from the company is on here I believe.... please answer).

Sure does sound good but so far only Armytrix is titanium. I belief all these mufflers are more or less the same?

Sam, I'm debating the same topic since a while now. From all the videos I personally prefer the Kreissieg.

listen to this:

this is also pretty tasty http://youtu.be/odWrMAHHVpk

second on my list is iPE, but I prefer a more dirty V12 sound rather than just high pitched F1 style, and just too loud. Dirty is more Lambo V12, in my eyes. Each their own taste of course.

Anyone know the weight saving on the Kreissieg? (One guy from the company is on here I believe.... please answer).

have you seen any Power Craft videos, it's dirty in the midrange and high pitched at the top.

It isn't Ti but the Kreissieg system sounds the best. I love mine. Good luck!

ever weighed yours? Kreissieg say they do not know the weight of their full exhaust system.

Its only since this thread that I started thinking of the weight; after all it is an SV and should be as lightweight as possible.

have you seen any Power Craft videos, it's dirty in the midrange and high pitched at the top.

sorry somehow I am still unable to do a multiple-reply answer....

Yeah all the power craft videos are shit .... can't get a feel for the sound. Either a crap camera and broken mic; or useless promo video with too much music and not enough car.

Every Kreissieg video sounds amazing dirty and also high pitched together.

Guys, which exhaust and sports cats is best?

Im looking at lightest setup which produces most power. So far only Armytrix offers it in titanium, weight savings about 22kgs.

There are so many brands out there, I'm really confused.

thats a huge weight saving. how much is the original exhaust system? I suppose its the FULL cat-back system that is being quoted?

how much($$) is the Armytrix system?

sorry somehow I am still unable to do a multiple-reply answer....

hit the quote button on each of the posts you want to multi reply, they will change colors to red, then when you have selected them all hit the add reply at the bottom!

hit the quote button on each of the posts you want to multi reply, they will change colors to red, then when you have selected them all hit the add reply at the bottom!

It almost never works for me, it could be the iPad, LP has a mind of its own on the iPad :lol2:

ever weighed yours? Kreissieg say they do not know the weight of their full exhaust system.

Its only since this thread that I started thinking of the weight; after all it is an SV and should be as lightweight as possible.

I haven't weighed it. Whatever it is, that system is absolute perfection.

Kreissieg is going to be heavier than say a fabspeed.. I would probably put fabspeed weight against any others.. Other than maybe titanium. Sounded sick and very light being it is a more efficient way to flow the exhaust and less material used. If you had primary delete's and fabspeed it would sound just insane. Just having the secondary delete pipe was perfect imo.

Sure does sound good but so far only Armytrix is titanium. I belief all these mufflers are more or less the same?

truthfully, yes, they are more or less the same. they can only do so much. Some of the manufacturers have added some resonation to get some different pitches, but honestly its the removal of the primaries, or not, that makes the biggest difference.

Many of these exhaust systems you are comparing is tough because some of them are recorded with the primaries deleted, and some not.

say a fabspeed with only secondary bypass vs kreissieg with primary bypass, Kreis will sound way louder and different pitch. Remove primaries on the fabspeed and it will almost sound identical.

Only benefit to something like Kreissieg is the ability to change pitch with the remote valve system.. so you can go back and forth.

wahey, multi reply worked! :D

Kreissieg is going to be heavier than say a fabspeed.. I would probably put fabspeed weight against any others.. Other than maybe titanium. Sounded sick and very light being it is a more efficient way to flow the exhaust and less material used. If you had primary delete's and fabspeed it would sound just insane. Just having the secondary delete pipe was perfect imo.

What are the Kreissieg and the Fabspeed made of?

truthfully, yes, they are more or less the same. they can only do so much. Some of the manufacturers have added some resonation to get some different pitches, but honestly its the removal of the primaries, or not, that makes the biggest difference.

Many of these exhaust systems you are comparing is tough because some of them are recorded with the primaries deleted, and some not.

say a fabspeed with only secondary bypass vs kreissieg with primary bypass, Kreis will sound way louder and different pitch. Remove primaries on the fabspeed and it will almost sound identical.

Only benefit to something like Kreissieg is the ability to change pitch with the remote valve system.. so you can go back and forth.

The loudness (db level) is the least of all the priorities. After my insane ZR1 I realise there is such a thing as too loud, for me personally. The type of sound and then the lightness are the most crucial for me. Every video of Kreissieg sound amazing.

Just open minded to hear other videos (of good quality) to make the final choice.