87 Countach forsale

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look, I made it to Monterey and then back to Phoenix.

Tornados dont count...

:icon_mrgreen:

Anyways, who cares what the cars are selling for.. You only see that if you sell.. Why would you ever want to do that? Go enjoy them!

t.jpg

x.jpg

z.jpg

Anyways, who cares what the cars are selling for.. You only see that if you sell.. Why would you ever want to do that? Go enjoy them!

Well said.

that's the main point

a countach is a fun car to drive and one of the best to look

if they go up is a good thing for owners but not a good thing because we will not see some on the road often

LOL.. i dont know Allan.. you look to be "enjoying" yours at a pretty relaxed pace there..

or is you speedo not working properly? LOL

LOL.. i dont know Allan.. you look to be "enjoying" yours at a pretty relaxed pace there..

or is you speedo not working properly? LOL

I drive my car in the canyons.. where running the Countach fast means running between 40 to 80mph... Countach brakes are not the best... This area is filled with 90, even 180 degree turns.

Now don't quote me, but the last big run up was because of several things. Japan went through a big bubble, loaning money at near zero interest. The same thing happened to their real estate, which has never recovered. This one country bought anything they could, speculating, including exotic cars.

Now most cars are being bought without a loan, from what I can tell. The cars that are going up are the poster cars of the late 70's and 80's, not the muscle cars. I have a 64 GTO convertible, the first muscle car according to most. It has gone absolutely nowhere value wise for some time. My Pantera is different. Yikes, a 930, what another car that is increasing. Especially the 75-79 cars. The Countach was undervalued for some time, compared to rivalries (except the 512 Boxer which is now going up hard).

So the economy is propped up, war is always a threat, terrorism, etc. Point is you have an excellent chance to sell your car for big money compared to a year ago. I choose not, because it was something I always wanted & still want. I never bought it thinking I could make even a penny anyways. Maybe I won't. The price rise is great, but it does create a prisoner in your garage when it is under insured. I need to change mine, at 150k, asap.

Very nice post. Prisoner indeed. Also for every bubble, people try to justify times are different (hint, Greenspan and the new economy). A bubble is a bubble. If my car is reaching $500K by this summer, it goes on sale. To me that would be indication of an out of control market and I would be looking for an entry point when its over. At $500K I know the insurer would not go to 1/2 mil agreed value in 6 months.

Yes they are// I wholesaled it to them INCLUDING the Euro bumper last year for $135K

I think I will call them and tell them to remove my pics...thy just took the watermarks off...not cool IMO

@ToyRoy2003 Please accept my sincere apology regarding the pictures. My internet manager did not think it would be an issue since the car was sold. However, I will be sure to get new pictures up as soon as possible. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

Regards,

Tolga Tarak

Emilia Motors, Inc.

@ToyRoy2003

Please accept my sincere apology regarding the pictures. My internet manager did not think it would be an issue since the car was sold.

However, I will be sure to get new pictures up as soon as possible. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

Most Sincerely

Tolga Tarak.

Emilia Motors Inc.

@ToyRoy2003

Please accept my sincere apology regarding the pictures. My internet manager did not think it would be an issue since the car was sold.

However, I will be sure to get new pictures up as soon as possible. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

Most Sincerely

Tolga Tarak.

Emilia Motors Inc.

:icon_thumleft: