2nd place - TX Roll Race Nationals!!

Kisco

What was being checked run after run? Do these cars normally need this type of maintenance after pulls like this? BTW, that manifold looks so pretty!

I don't think it's required maintenance as much as Underground simply providing the chance for their customers to run at peak performance every single run.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other shops should consider doing the same I thing as well.

Many will and many will be going after that Lambo pie. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery it's said.

I don't think it's required maintenance as much as Underground simply providing the chance for their customers to run at peak performance every single run.

It's great to know that a shop has your back! Well done UGR!

Correct.

Importtuner, If you read my first post you can get an idea of what the UGR crew did after each run.

UGR is the premium brand out there that's for sure with performance and service. What's even funnier is that the customers of UGR are a pretty tight bunch and so many are members of the board here. Very seldom do I ever see the family like atmosphere the customers share.

I know for one I'm always willing to help another UGR customer with my little experience as we share the same drive for having the best possible GTT. Chances are high as well that they had to be successful as well in order to afford the GTT which i like to learn from as well.

UGR is the premium brand out there that's for sure with performance and service. What's even funnier is that the customers of UGR are a pretty tight bunch and so many are members of the board here. Very seldom do I ever see the family like atmosphere the customers share.

I know for one I'm always willing to help another UGR customer with my little experience as we share the same drive for having the best possible GTT. Chances are high as well that they had to be successful as well in order to afford the GTT which i like to learn from as well.

Nick it's already been too long, we need to hangout again. :icon_mrgreen:

What was being checked run after run? Do these cars normally need this type of maintenance after pulls like this? BTW, that manifold looks so pretty!

All Underground Racing customers are like family to us and each other (customers) and that is the atmosphere we try to keep going. Much like a secret fraternity as they have most all inside info on power and upgrades not yet available to the non racers or public. ;) Those racers are all taken care of at no charge at these races. Plugs every day, keeping cars fueled up, keeping cars cleaned, any adjustments to tires or setup and tune setups to optimize performance for particular day.

All Underground Racing customers are like family to us and each other (customers) and that is the atmosphere we try to keep going. Much like a secret fraternity as they have most all inside info on power and upgrades not yet available to the non racers or public. ;) Those racers are all taken care of at no charge at these races. Plugs every day, keeping cars fueled up, keeping cars cleaned, any adjustments to tires or setup and tune setups to optimize performance for particular day.

very impressive!

There is more to it than just going fast when you have a UGR car. It is basically like being in the mecca of all car nuts club. Everyone is very cool and everyone has a lot in common. Kind of weird to hang out with other crazy people who feel like 1500 plus is a must lol. Anyone would do anything for each other in the UGR community. Makes owning the car that much more special. UGR has won me over for life.

You hear that Kevin?!?! Going to have to deal with my for life bro lol.

Anyone would do anything for each other in the UGR community

Please order (2) 55g drums of C16 to my home address. Appreciate the help bro!

You hear that Kevin?!?! Going to have to deal with my for life bro lol.

jz5zNes.gif

^^^Kevin

Amazing looking car ! Congrats on running the car with zero seat time ! Takes balls .

Thanks Sam, and welcome back! :icon_mrgreen:

We've all heard the saying ... You get what you pay for ...

But you always have to ask as compared to what (or who) ...

Well in this case, it would be other tuners ...

So it would seem ... With UGR you get MORE THAN what you pay for ...

You guys have a winning formula ... Not just on the track or the street ... Everywhere ...

The front end ... The back end ... Across the board, UGR seems to have all the bases covered ... Nice Work!!!

We've all heard the saying ... You get what you pay for ...

But you always have to ask as compared to what (or who) ...

Well in this case, it would be other tuners ...

So it would seem ... With UGR you get MORE THAN what you pay for ...

You guys have a winning formula ... Not just on the track or the street ... Everywhere ...

The front end ... The back end ... Across the board, UGR seems to have all the bases covered ... Nice Work!!!

Thanks man! Hopefully we can continue to win most of these big roll race events. Its not as easy as it seems. There is some great competition out there esp with most of the competition being other tuners shop cars that our customer have to race.

Thanks man! Hopefully we can continue to win most of these big roll race events. Its not as easy as it seems. There is some great competition out there esp with most of the competition being other tuners shop cars that our customer have to race.

again with that nonsense... :eusa_naughty: :eusa_wall:

again with that nonsense... :eusa_naughty: :eusa_wall:

You will never know about Kevin's shop car because he actually test them on his on car, own dime and own time before he releases them to the public. He allows his customers to race everyone and feels like racing his clients with his shop car is not good for business which really it wouldn't be. The customers spend a ton of money, go let them have fun at these sanctioned races and let them try to compete amongst each other for the trophy. Having a customer win in his own car is very cool to see. That goes for any platform. I love to see customers win. Kind of lame when a tuner wins in his car.

It is like pros playing with the non pros.

I have a lot of respect for Cranberry, Mike, Awesome and a few others who have customer cars and go out there and compete. It is a lot more fun to race customers vs shop cars.

Wannagofast has a pretty cool setup for their half miles. They have fastest customer car trophy and shop car trophy. They do it right.

Sam I already explained to you the difference between shop car and customer car. It's simple.....shop car can be turned up and up and has no repercussions when the engine fails, customer cars can't do the same and will have negative consequences when it fails.

I know what you are gonna say, as you did on the GTR boards, that being....."well what if the customer car wants their cars turned up, does that make it a shop car"? and the answer is.......a customer car WILL NEVER get turned up as much as a shop car, period! A shop car will keep on pushing the boundaries until something fails, and then from the R&D on that car, the shop will dial down the customer's car based on their findings.

UGR: CUSTOMERS drive and compete in their own cars 'turned up' within limits

Others: SHOPS drive and compete in their own SHOP cars 'turned up' without limits

As I told you before, you don't even want Kevin to bring out his SHOP car. If he did, you'd cry. (I would too, as well as everyone else, lol)

Lol, I'll race against a shop car or customer car. Doesn't matter to me. Just sayin.

That's because you're a Boss, mullet. :turboalex: