Gave up waiting for my GT3--got this for the track this year instead

Leadfoot

NICE! just curious, why did you want out of the GT3RS?

Didn't necessarily want out, but I made money to drive it 2 years and I think the market is at its height right now. It is an absolutely bullet proof and amazing ride

Well you're really going to like me then because I want to kill you right now too.

(just a bit GREEN with envy!!)

Seriously, congratulations, awesome looking car and enjoy!

Thx! I hope to!!

BOLD choice! Love that color and I look forward to hearing your opinion on it after you get a few track days under your belt!

I will definitely try and share my thoughts

I imagine they would be since the new ones catch fire and need to have their engines replaced. Throw in the whole "no more manual" crowd and I wouldn't be surprised that you could turn a nice profit on one now.

Exactly! The nostalgia of the "last Mezger motor variant/last 6 speed manual" has driven the prices back up to original MSRP level

Congrats! I'm a diehard GT3 fan but the ACR Viper is just nuts. I ran across a Hennessey ACR (yes, as if it needs MORE power) at the 'Ring and the dude could WHEEL. Extremely competent car in the hands of the right driver. Drive safe and I can't wait to hear about it vs the Porsche!

Thanks! They are definitely quick! I got into a drag race with one back in 2011 on the back straight of Road Atanta when I had my Aventador and that thing (Viper ACR) stuck to me like glue all the way up to 170mph.

Didn't necessarily want out, but I made money to drive it 2 years and I think the market is at its height right now. It is an absolutely bullet proof and amazing ride

that GT3RS you had is on my bucket list, one of my fav track cars! I cant wait to hear your thoughts on the ACR vs GT3 on the track.

A friend of mine has an 09 with a full Bellanger set-up and it sounds much better than stock. I have driven it a few times and it is definitely an experience unlike any other car I have had the pleasure of driving. Enjoy and be careful, it certainly commands respect on the street, so I can only imagine really pushing it at the track.

I hope you can update us after a few track days in the ACR with a comparison to the GT3RS.

Excellent choice! Can't wait to see it in person.

Thanks AS! I'm still waiting to see Orange Crush!!!

that GT3RS you had is on my bucket list, one of my fav track cars! I cant wait to hear your thoughts on the ACR vs GT3 on the track.

GT3RS is a great car and definitely one you should check off that list someday!!

A friend of mine has an 09 with a full Bellanger set-up and it sounds much better than stock. I have driven it a few times and it is definitely an experience unlike any other car I have had the pleasure of driving. Enjoy and be careful, it certainly commands respect on the street, so I can only imagine really pushing it at the track.

I hope you can update us after a few track days in the ACR with a comparison to the GT3RS.

I'm really looking forward to the headers and tune! I'll have to re-learn some of my track habits going from the GT3RS to the ACR......

Perfect color!

Thx! Appreciate it!

Congrats on the new track car, I'm sure it will be a blast. A couple years ago I sold my 3rd gen RX7 to a buddy who repainted it Snake Skin Green, I love that color!

Nice looking car. You heading out to the next Caffeine and Octane?

Thanks Christian! I will be in FL for the next C&O, so I'll have to meet up with you somewhere else to see the MP4!

Thanks Christian! I will be in FL for the next C&O, so I'll have to meet up with you somewhere else to see the MP4!

Ahh ok. We will find a time and place lol. I really want to see your SV.