Good deal or pos?

Cabbe

This car was wrecked not once, but twice. I'd worry that the first major accident wasnt done right, leading to an early demise shortly after 'repairs'

The first wreck was certainly more significant then this second time, but agreed, nothing answers what happened to the front, neither accident had front damage. Odd.... perhaps a total of 3 accidents?

That car was probably purchased from copart for 75k. It was jacked up hard when hit. There's pics on the net where basically the WHOLE back of the car, behind the rear window to the bumper was bent and nearly torn off. Even with a aftermarket 670 kit it would need 50k of OEM parts like taillights, grilles, etc. The wheels are wrong and the interior has done pre SV parts.

They should have gutted it for parts and crushed it.

They should have gutted it for parts and crushed it.

:iamwithstupid: This thing is a mess! Whoever tried to repair it did the shittiest job ever. I also like how it says "Full Carbon Fiber Interior" and the only thing that I see that's CF in there is the center console piece.... Everything else has been ripped out. POS all the way!!

The lambo factory authorized body shop that the original owner took the car to is my tenant. Trust me, it was not repairable, the frame was twisted in areas you couldn't imagine totally away from where the point of impact was. If memory serves me correctly, the car was rear ended on I95. The front end was in tact but that's definitely not the original front bumper!

The lambo factory authorized body shop that the original owner took the car to is my tenant. Trust me, it was not repairable, the frame was twisted in areas you couldn't imagine totally away from where the point of impact was. If memory serves me correctly, the car was rear ended on I95. The front end was in tact but that's definitely not the original front bumper!

Yuck. Not sure why this one wasn't a write off...

http://selenaauto.com/index.php?pid=203&am...lb2ao4942hns2n6

26908322_3X.JPG

26908322_2X.JPG

26908322_4X.JPG

26908322_9X.JPG

Screw that eBay seller. What a bunch of clowns. They had a LP640 that was rebuilt years ago and it looked perfect in the pictures. I found pictures of the shady fake parts they used to fix it. When I get to the dealer across the country , some guy named Cosmo and the dealer tried to sell me so hard on it being a good deal.

I goto to inspect it, and they had to repaint it AGAiN before I could drive it and I showed it to me in the paint booth, lol.

Misleading dealer to say the least.