New Toy

lambo128

Now , the stupid part. Connnecticut has recently passed the STRICTEST gun laws in the US. No assault rifles or any rifle that can be made into an assault rifle, No clips or magazines that hold over 10 rounds even handguns, have banned over 100 guns because they are deemed dangerous. Yet you can buy this one......guess its not dangerous!

Now , the stupid part. Connnecticut has recently passed the STRICTEST gun laws in the US. No assault rifles or any rifle that can be made into an assault rifle, No clips or magazines that hold over 10 rounds even handguns, have banned over 100 guns because they are deemed dangerous. Yet you can buy this one......guess its not dangerous!

No one said "gun control" was common sense, unless by control you mean using two hands instead of one.

I understand what you are saying but...

Pickup trucks are used to commit drive by slayings down there. We should ban them.

Tractor-trailers are used to smuggle drugs across the border to the US. We should probably ban them too.

If I believe Clear and Present Danger baseball bats are used to persuade the truth to come out of those you disagree with. We should ban them for sure!

I´m not a crazy liberal pro gun banning. I own a gun too lol

No... It's cool... You living in Mexico have factual knowledge you can bring to the discussion....

The only thing that bugs me is that US citizens abuse of their constitutional right of owning guns by working for the wrong people.

Now as a man I like guns and find them fun to shoot.

but coming from a country where gun prohibition exists, can someone tell me why on earth you would need a gun like that?

Same reason you need a car that will do 200, when the speed limit is 65.

The only thing that bugs me is that US citizens abuse of their constitutional right of owning guns by working for the wrong people.

We abuse our Constitutional rights? LOL.