650s in green!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was at the collection today, they had 3 650s..... white coupe, white and tarraco orange spiders...

was at the collection today, they had 3 650s..... white coupe, white and tarraco orange spiders...

how did they look in person?

I assume they are sold or demos right?

ill have the mantis green color chip tomorrow!

the new orange is badass, just needed the wheels blacked out... they are available...

how did they look in person?

I assume they are sold or demos right?

ill have the mantis green color chip tomorrow!

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Orange and Green will look great, congrats bro, you will love the Spider version for sure. Are they giving you any sort of deal on the 650s?

Orange and Green will look great, congrats bro, you will love the Spider version for sure. Are they giving you any sort of deal on the 650s?

pm sent

Typical behaviour from Mr. No Show :icon_mrgreen:

I was on a call and its sent now, mr passed out poolside at 11am Tuesday morning :thefinger:

Wonder how it would look with black top and engine lid. I think it may look sick.

Still wish they would have extended the side pieces all the way back and maybe updated the taillight area. Oh and a more aggressive diffuser.

Overall, in green, it is awesome though. Jealous!

Wonder how it would look with black top and engine lid. I think it may look sick.

Still wish they would have extended the side pieces all the way back and maybe updated the taillight area. Oh and a more aggressive diffuser.

maybe someone can photoshop it. I was thinking the same but this new green color looks so good I would hate to cover it.

maybe someone can photoshop it. I was thinking the same but this new green color looks so good I would hate to cover it.

Yeah. If it looks good in black, I'd probably do a wrap so I could change it back later when I wanted a fresh look.

It will look sick.

What you are describing is the MSO 650S, it has a more aggressive rear diff and sideskirts, looks insanely good. But pricey as hell...