Traded in the Maserati Granturismo MC for a ferrari

2rsky

Last year september, we bought a Maserati. It was a white with Black interior and cf interior. Very nice. It wasn't blisteringly fast, and looked ok. It was for my wife, who wanted a car that we can cruise around with our 4 yr old twins in. But after all this time, we drove them only once, and had decided to trade in. We were able to get a Ferrari 458 Spyder in Red with Black interior. Very lucky as usually the dealer has red with Tan interior. I've seen the red/tans, and I think the tan is hideous. There was one in the show room and it was such a turn off that I almost didn't want to see the red/black. Thankfully I forced myself to go and it was amazing. Drives a bit better than the 570 steering wise. feels like a big go kart. So far I've almost put as much miles as the Lp700 roadster, but Then I only got the roadster beginning of April. My wife thinks that the 458 will end up with the most miles, and I agree..

ADCD1DBC-8040-405F-B15E-53AC6C774510_zpsfymnjd3c.jpg

DF5CD7EE-68E3-479B-97A7-B5625C011D8E_zpssxkykk1k.jpg

Here are a few pics that the tint shop took. not great quality.. but the cars look fantastic with tint!

02A3A6CF-145A-4DD7-85C1-056B22F66F68_zpsbrgg7qzw.jpg

C79D183B-3651-4A8F-8A2E-2CCF5C255874_zpsd7i94efl.jpg

Congrats! Two awesome cars and one of the most beautiful places in the world as a playground. Very very nice.

+1

Congratz on a new great ride brother!

Thanks guys! Hawaii in terms of driving sucks. Freeways and roads have terrible pot holes. Alot of traffic because they are almost always fixing something. Nothing like driving in Florida, from Orlando to Miami. That was a great stretch of road. I'd love to have had one of the cars when I was up there a few years ago. The roads in Vegas are also great.

Congrats on the 458. It's on my list of cars to pick up some day.

Love Vegas roads myself. Wish I could make the move full time there. Have a place, but work keeps me in Cali. Damn Cali traffic sucks balls.

2 awesome top down cars, congrats.

Maybe lambwhoregini girl will make the trip to Hawaii and work on her tan while riding in the spyder or roadster! Haha. Instagram famous!

Really love the new cars brother!

Congrats.

Come back to Vegas with them for a week haha

Thanks bro! I'm been hoping for that. Still want to send the bull to underground. ProbAbly end of year. Tt roadster. Would love a ride in the 2R spyder! Mad man!!! Lol!

• 2 weeks later...