Ace's Movie Review - 22 Jump Street

Supercar Ace

Saw it last night, it was a riot :eusa_dance: I will probably see it again, Tatum and Hill are great duo and as a bonus there are some great Lambo references and bit of LP640 action :icon_thumleft: If you liked the first one then definitely see this one!

Saw it last night, it was a riot :eusa_dance: I will probably see it again, Tatum and Hill are great duo and as a bonus there are some great Lambo references and bit of LP640 action :icon_thumleft: If you liked the first one then definitely see this one!

:iamwithstupid: I agree. This was absolutely hilarious and I enjoyed it even more than the first one which doesn't happen often with sequels for me. Does anybody happen to have pics/vids of the LP640 they used in the film? That car is stunning!

:iamwithstupid: I agree. This was absolutely hilarious and I enjoyed it even more than the first one which doesn't happen often with sequels for me. Does anybody happen to have pics/vids of the LP640 they used in the film? That car is stunning!

Looked great in matte orange!

I really liked the Movie as well! Loved the scene with Ice Cube and the daughter :lol2:

Dunno-I thought it was funny, but corny as fcuk as we all know it is supposed to be.

Wife loved it of course because of Channing Tatum