Lamborghini River Crossing

hi0npsi

Looks like something TOPGEAR would do.

When I first saw that picture, thats what I thought.

When I first saw that picture, thats what I thought.

This was posted in the "Things that make you say DAMN!" thread a few months ago.

I'm pretty sure it's not TOPGEAR. We would have heard something about it by now.

This was posted in the "Things that make you say DAMN!" thread a few months ago.

I'm pretty sure it's not TOPGEAR. We would have heard something about it by now.

Yep I remember seeing it in there.

it is the boarder of vietnam and china

here is a 458

That's incredible!

I'm waiting to see John J. Rambo with an M60 machine gun in the background... ;)

ciao

The owner of the Agera R BLT tried to smuggle his car in from Vietnam to avoid taxes and got busted. The car was seized and has been since 2012, apparantly a very hard, expensive and lengthy process to get it out again.

Pictures have shown it being stored out on a muddy field in Vietnam first, and then in a chinese warehouse covered in a thick layer of dust, exterior and on the interior, completley neglected..

http://www.gtspirit.com/2012/10/13/koenigs...hinese-customs/

This picture is from the Vietnamese field a year back, it was just sitting on that field waiting for the correct paperwork. The more recent from the chinese warehouse was much worse, it was filled with other exotics, and sat next to a Series II Phantom EWB with flat tyres and broken suspenion... Can't find the picture sadly

093_zps4e7e5892.jpg

Christ... I get the shakes just putting my cars up on a jack... Let alone a lift.... fcuk this.

i think u have to be a dumbs to try to smuggle in a 1 of a kind car

there are already a ton of lambs and ferraris in china

I agree, especially since the car was well known from media reporting of the special edition Agera going to China, that was then spotted in Vietnam.. Border control was most likely ready

The thing is though, if he would have gotten away with it he would have gotten the car for 1/3 of the price. An Agera in china is $4-5 million USD with taxes. Funny thing, 3 of the 6 One:1s are going to China, with taxes they are probally around $9 million USD.... completley insane