Murcielago LP670-4 SV - Kreissieg exhaust

LamboNutter

full write up & comments coming this wend. In the mean time, enjoy this quick video I made:

Wow... I thought my Larini sounded good. Damn man... damn.

for my taste sounds to much like a Ferrari, a Bull must sounds like a bull not like a pony

I completely agree with the last part of your sentence; thats why it took me a full year to decide which exhaust to choose. I wanted to keep the raw Lambo V12 angry dirty noise. It's extremely hard to capture on video; what with the wind noise, and the fact the camera is incased in a waterproof fully closed plastic 'box'.

Trust me, it keeps the Bull sound. Those who have heard it live (fellow Lambo owners), have said it sounds like:

- Zonda

- old F1 v12 from the late 80s/90s

Hopefully in three wkends, I can make some more videos. I'd love to do a fly-by on the German autobahn; I wonder what it sounds like for a stationary person, as I fly by at 300kmh at full throttle, still accelerating hard....

I like asking people to guess what car this is; obviously that would not work here, as you all know what car I have, lol!

iPhone videos, but you get a decent hearing of the exhaust; dirty v12 with a nice F1 shriek for the last 2k rpm.

Wow congrats!

Sounds insane!

My Larini officially sucks.

Did you kept the primary cats?

Or is it straight piped?

I think im going to place an order soon hehe.

I'd love to do a fly-by on the German autobahn; I wonder what it sounds like for a stationary person, as I fly by at 300kmh at full throttle, still accelerating hard....

Tell me when and where and I'll be there :icon_super:

Wow congrats!

Sounds insane!

My Larini officially sucks.

Did you kept the primary cats?

Or is it straight piped?

I think im going to place an order soon hehe.

I have installed the system as it comes from Kreisseig in Japan. I believe in the USA you have secondary cats, in Europe we do not. We only have one set of cats, and these are replaced with Kreisseig ones, which look tiny, almost same with as the normal pipes! Hilariously so :D

Tell me when and where and I'll be there :icon_super:

hehe :D

Any CELs since the primaries were deleted?

Its the SECONDARY cats which are deleted, as we do not have them in Europe. So its the primary cats which have been replaced, for Kreissieg sport cats.

I have now done about 700miles, and no CELs (check engine lights) at all. Fingers crossed it stays like that. In two weeks I will do another big road trip, so lets see.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be placing the order on mine after i come back from summer vacation.

Do you know if they took out the engine for theinstall?

My dealer said they would need to if primary cats are being changed, but I don t think its needed.

I will be placing the order on mine after i come back from summer vacation.

Do you know if they took out the engine for theinstall?

My dealer said they would need to if primary cats are being changed, but I don t think its needed.

It was not needed on mine. Only the rear had to be taken off to reach, I think. Remember though that USA spec cars have two sets of cats; Europeans only one. I was told, an Engine out is only needed when changing the headers.

I heard it for the first time from outside; as a friend was driving.

Absolutely incredible. The videos do not even come close to representing the sound. The different levels it goes through, and remarkably also the quality of the sound, is just on another level. Its like Lamborghini spent proper R&D investment on an exhaust system. And then the sound, the angry V12 gargling on the lift off. I LOVE IT!!

OH, and my friends following when I was driving, said there were proper massive flames coming out. We are not talking about the normal small exhaust flames, but proper flame thrower style. Hahah, brilliant.

• 1 month later...
I heard it for the first time from outside; as a friend was driving.

Absolutely incredible. The videos do not even come close to representing the sound. The different levels it goes through, and remarkably also the quality of the sound, is just on another level. Its like Lamborghini spent proper R&D investment on an exhaust system. And then the sound, the angry V12 gargling on the lift off. I LOVE IT!!

OH, and my friends following when I was driving, said there were proper massive flames coming out. We are not talking about the normal small exhaust flames, but proper flame thrower style. Hahah, brilliant.

I must say I'm blown away. Sounds really beautiful and with the flames, EPIC!

I was thinking of getting the 200 cel cats and exhaust from Armytrix because it still does sound good and weighs close to nothing, titanium. If I remember correctly, the Armytrix titanium exhaust weighs in at just under 10kgs. Is the Kreisegg also titanium?

I must say I'm blown away. Sounds really beautiful and with the flames, EPIC!

I was thinking of getting the 200 cel cats and exhaust from Armytrix because it still does sound good and weighs close to nothing, titanium. If I remember correctly, the Armytrix titanium exhaust weighs in at just under 10kgs. Is the Kreisegg also titanium?

No its stainless steel. Its still a good chunk lighter than the standard exhaust.

I did look at Armytrix due to the weight saving; but the sound is why I changed the exhaust. Thats the only reason. And from all the videos and from hearing a friends Gallardo STS, and seeing its quality; I decided on Kreissieg.

No its stainless steel. Its still a good chunk lighter than the standard exhaust.

I did look at Armytrix due to the weight saving; but the sound is why I changed the exhaust. Thats the only reason. And from all the videos and from hearing a friends Gallardo STS, and seeing its quality; I decided on Kreissieg.

You sure did make the right purchase, Kreisegg is top notch in built quality which I'm pretty sure you paid quite a bit for.

Any ideas whats the weight savings of your exhaust and cats and compared to stock? Also I was told that our stock manifolds flow pretty efficiently, however is there anything better out there?

You sure did make the right purchase, Kreisegg is top notch in built quality which I'm pretty sure you paid quite a bit for.

Any ideas whats the weight savings of your exhaust and cats and compared to stock? Also I was told that our stock manifolds flow pretty efficiently, however is there anything better out there?

Samlambo: here is a recent thread where some custom headers were made for an LP640:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=72906

I assume the same headers could be used on a 670SV?