Cabo all inclusive: any recommendations??

oufan2929

Kind of overwhelmed by how many options there are. Definitely want high end quality. Surprised at how many resorts aren't water front where you can just walk out to the beach. I guess there are several areas with rip currents making it a hard place to swim?? Still would prefer walking out to the beach. And maybe close to town... Haven't ever done all-inclusive before so I'm wanting to test the waters. And we don't drink so unlimited alcohol isn't priority...thanks!

Isn't unlimited booze really the only reason to do all inclusive?

:iamwithstupid:

If no booze and don't need all inclusive then One & Only Palmilla or Capella Pedregal

Here's a recommendation about Cabo all-inclusive. Don't do it.

Since you don't drink, i assume you are just going there to relax. The top 4 resorts are:

Capella

One and only palmilla

Esperanza

Ventanas

These resorts are not on the bay and the water is always rougher, especially Capella, which is on the pacific side. If you want to stay on the beach and be able to swim, i recommend Hacienda Beach Club.

Here's a recommendation about Cabo all-inclusive. Don't do it.

Since you don't drink, i assume you are just going there to relax. The top 4 resorts are:

Capella

One and only palmilla

Esperanza

Ventanas

These resorts are not on the bay and the water is always rougher, especially Capella, which is on the pacific side. If you want to stay on the beach and be able to swim, i recommend Hacienda Beach Club.

I cannot endorse this strongly enough. Cut off your own dick with a rusty knife before you hit an all inclusive resort in cabo. Total garbage. If you're going just to chill and hang out, one and only.

No. No all inclusive for you. Instead, get a VRBO rental in the neighborhood where Sylvester Stallone and Sharon Stone have houses: Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas. Better price. And go ahead and get a chef to come cook you meals a few times.

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/mexic...-lucas/pedregal

Well, I thought the all inclusive for all you can eat:) but that was my fear that they'd be semi-trashy??

The One and Only keeps recurring on here and with some friends I've talked to. I'll look into the vrbo for the heck of it too!

No. No all inclusive for you. Instead, get a VRBO rental in the neighborhood where Sylvester Stallone and Sharon Stone have houses: Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas. Better price. And go ahead and get a chef to come cook you meals a few times.

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/mexic...-lucas/pedregal

I like this idea and have stayed in Pedregal in the past. It's def fun and quiet, but unless you are ready to throw down for a chef (and pool assistant, and maids) to prep 3 squares a day - among other things - I'd stay at a hotel. We didn't like having to fetch our own drinks, hit the grocery store here and there for groceries or something we forgot, etc. Most importantly though, there's no 2am room service.

Hacienda Beach Club has 2 and 3 bedroom suites that are amazing and it's still a hotel in terms of service. I'm not affiliated with this hotel, I just stayed there a few weeks ago and liked it.