Ferrari refuses track test against 650s

SV-N-IT

when is your 650 coming?!

I should have it in about 3 weeks. I would have gotten it sooner but I switched my order from Coupe to Spider after I saw both cars at an unveiling.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have it in about 3 weeks. I would have gotten it sooner but I switched my order from Coupe to Spider after I saw both cars at an unveiling.

:icon_thumleft: me too, mine should be done 1st week of august!

Surprise...Ferrari decided they couldn't control everything so they said no. Typically Ferrari for the last decade or so.

I'd still pick the Ferrari over the Mac.

:iamwithstupid:

The reason why Ferrari isn't playing the game is because they don't have to.

The issue with the Mac is if you pay near msrp, you will lose $80,000 in around a year

12c yes, but the 650 will be much better IMO

all kinks worked out, great write ups, lower production, more demand.

how is your 03' murci holding up? sold?

I sold it a year ago. I have a 458 now

No way, the 650 is already being discounted substantially. All of these cars will tank..

No way, the 650 is already being discounted substantially. All of these cars will tank..

most dealers are 6mos behind on delivery. the only discounted cars I found were dealer ordered with no options

most dealers are 6mos behind on delivery. the only discounted cars I found were dealer ordered with no options

If you think a restyled front bumper is somehow going to change the depreciation freefall you are kidding yourself.

If you think a restyled front bumper is somehow going to change the depreciation freefall you are kidding yourself.

I have to agree. I am one of the vultures waiting for the first hit on the 650S so I can scoop one up :icon_mrgreen:

faster, quicker, better handling, upgraded tranny/electronics, more standard options, less produced, etc.

im not saying you wont lose money (as you do with every car), but I think it will be a lot less than the previous model.

Roy also confirmed this.

Roy also confirmed this.

How can Roy confirm the future?

I know the 650S won't tank as much as the 12C, if McLaren doesn't release another upgrade soon. Also, don't forget the baby Mac that comes next year, it could a 650S enchanter or killer depending on what specs/looks it has...

How can Roy confirm the future?

I know the 650S won't tank as much as the 12C, if McLaren doesn't release another upgrade soon. Also, don't forget the baby Mac that comes next year, it could a 650S enchanter or killer depending on what specs/looks it has...

oh here comes the exotic car wiz out of left field. lmfao

they wouldn't let the low end model beat out the 650, that just doesn't make any business sense.

time will tell!

The new avatar looks meganice, can't wait to see it in the flesh once it arrives :turboalex:

I will admit that does look damn good!

faster, quicker, better handling, upgraded tranny/electronics, more standard options, less produced, etc.

im not saying you wont lose money (as you do with every car), but I think it will be a lot less than the previous model.

Roy also confirmed this.

Nick from McLaren NB says there is NO heavy or even moderate discounting