Looks like I might need 2 CV Joints, but need them overnight.

Night Life

Who?

Where?

Price?

After a long exhausting search the only thing it can be is the CV joint, but we are still not 100% positive as there is no major ware and tare, or noise when car is hoisted in the air.

Any help greatly appreciated please and thank you.

Try Glen at AMH Exotic Parts. He's a sponsor here. I've had nothing but great services from him. Let's hope he have the parts you need in stock.

Good luck.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of those that helped me out last few days much appreciated.

I wanted to finish this thread off on a positive note, most of us ask questions but never take time to post the final results. I hope this will help others in the future.

Companies and ppl to thank

please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors- they buy all their parts from a lamborghini dealer LS

They hunted down a used complete axle with CV Joints with complete rubber, price was decent service was outstanding, they went out of their way had it shipped to me less than 24hrs, Thank you.

One of our members aka Limey-

My mechanic and I found his original post back in 2010 where he helped another member out with CV joints, tried to contact him via Ph # on thread but wrong number. I never left a message, and did not PM either as I had already found what I needed from LS. Limey read my post and contacted me directly, he had 2 new CV Joints for an incredible price, I appreciated his help and gesture and gladly bought both remaining CV Joints complete with new boots.

Thank you :icon_thumleft:

Driven Exotics, Steve-

To say Steve is a busy man is an understatement, not only did he get me a few cosmetic parts I was looking for but he tried to diagnose the problem with my DR sound, for that I say thanks Steve for trying to help a brother out :icon_thumleft:

Quick thanks to others tried to help in my search:

Evan at Evans automotive

Glen at AMH

Carlo at Alpha of Tacoma

And a big thanks to all of you that gave me the information, thank you thank you thank you:

VCR

Huntnphool

Topcabron

Rayman

Awesome to hear the Lambo community helping you out and the best part is getting your DR back on the road!!!!!