UGR Stg. 3 vs: Alpha 10 GTR

MetzgerTurbo

A stage 3 *should* beat an A10. Pete went up against a pretty seasoned fella in the GTR.

Regardless, car looks great Pete! :icon_thumleft:

Man the 570 looks good in black!!

Guess I am a bit partial however.. :D

I never realized how much better a Gallardo looks than a GTR until I saw that video with them sitting side by side. Great looking car Pete. If you ever want to punish any GTR, send it back and I can take care of that for you. ;)

i never knew how SMALL the gallardo was compared to the GTR...

I never realized how much better a Gallardo looks than a GTR until I saw that video with them sitting side by side. Great looking car Pete. If you ever want to punish any GTR, send it back and I can take care of that for you. ;)

Ahhh ... The un-mistakable sound of bait hitting the water ...

Be careful Pete ... Or ... Should I say Congrats Pete ... And just like that another 2R is born ...

Yea and Dustins car is a bolt on..lol

Thats ivey's tuned car and 100% alpha 10 on kill E85. Looked like the Lambo driver is not driving the car properly (brake boostin).. I am sure with a good driver it would be closer.

Thats ivey's tuned car and 100% alpha 10 on kill E85. Looked like the Lambo driver is not driving the car properly (brake boostin).. I am sure with a good driver it would be closer.

What does alpha 10 make on kill? My buddies alpha 10 makes 1072 awhp on c16.

Ahhh ... The un-mistakable sound of bait hitting the water ...

Be careful Pete ... Or ... Should I say Congrats Pete ... And just like that another 2R is born ...

My car is already lowered so I cant use that as the excuse to send it back..... :icon_mrgreen:

I need to get some more seat time before I send it back for more powa!

And yes the car is especially badass in black :icon_thumleft:

What I told Kevin & KC is probably not new news to them. It's amazing how much attention this car brings at any type of event, it's crazy. When I pulled into Pocono, multiple people walked to talk to me but also to just hang out to be near the car. At any given moment during the day, there was at least 3-4 people standing around the car.

The "UGR" brand IS THE top dog in tuning!!

I think this Alpha 10 must have an extra setting lol.

I raced my buddies alpha 10 this morning on pump and he was on c16 and I pulled in every gear. We raced from 20, 45, 60, 65, and a few others just for fun.

Interesting race. But there is no scenario in which I'd ever take a GT-R over a TT Gallardo, even for road racing purposes. Now that'd be fun, have a stage 1 or 2 UR lp570 with quick shift set up to tackle a road course, then a 2R 560 manual in the garage for the street. Black has quickly become my favorite lp570 color, just sexy!

Also not trying to start anything, but am I the only one who found the 183 trap on first run quite HIGH for a 1120whp GT-R. I recall a few GT-R's making north of that mark at TI (similar race distance as I understand it) trapping about the same. If I'm wrong by all means let me know.

Also not trying to start anything, but am I the only one who found the 183 trap on first run quite HIGH for a 1120whp GT-R. I recall a few GT-R's making north of that mark at TI (similar race distance as I understand it) trapping about the same. If I'm wrong by all means let me know.

TI is 1600ft this is 2600 .

A10 on kill runs 3.7 -3.8 60-130 not sure what stage 3 does ?

This is a ~60MPH rolling start and then 1600'. I know some guys were going over 60MPH at the start, that'll all be governed for October. I think you guys are right, this is probably more of an Alpha 10"+". It could even be more, A10 is just based on the video title.

I'm still learning about the UGR levels, but I'd say Pete's car has more in it. Either way it was THE showstopper. I know a few people traveled long distances just to see one in person.

The LP cars (09 and newer) with race heads, run 60-130 in 3.7 - 3.9, on PUMP GAS ...

That's why it appears Pete was jumped by a "particularly potent" A10 ...

Looks like it's time for Pete to throw in a tank of 109 ...

Every now and then, the only thing that works is a good ole fashion A$$ Whopping ...

This is a ~60MPH rolling start and then 1600'. I know some guys were going over 60MPH at the start, that'll all be governed for October. I think you guys are right, this is probably more of an Alpha 10"+". It could even be more, A10 is just based on the video title.

I'm still learning about the UGR levels, but I'd say Pete's car has more in it. Either way it was THE showstopper. I know a few people traveled long distances just to see one in person.

Thanks for the clarification. I figured that the run seemed similar to TI in length. And yeah the Underground cars are show stoppers. I'm a tad spoiled living in Houston as there are several here, plus TX2k every year the whole stable comes down.

When I was talking to turbomike about his alpha10, he mentioned to me that on his 2nd out of 4th setting the car ran a mid to low 9's the last time he quartered the car. He said he thought he could break into the high 8's on high setting. He got booted from the track he was at for no safety equipment so he did not have the opportunity to try it.

Not sure if this tells you guys how his car would compare against other alpha 10's out there.

I do not have brake boost, my car was done last spring before that was available on the newer LP cars. Maybe time for a little upgrade :eusa_think:

I have an in car vid coming of my first run against a higher HP gtr coming soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNtAdd7Wnng...eature=youtu.be

Some in car video's of the event. These are my first and second runs.

I hit the limiter on the second run 2nd - 3rd gear shift.

Pete,

I have good news and bad news ...

I'll be nice, and give you the bad news first ...

You're gonna need to clear a spot in the garage ...

The GOOD news is you get to put your stash of VP Racing Fuel in that spot ...

We'll also get you signed up for the "weekly BOOST support group", with Kisco and DuHawks ...

Remember embrace your addiction, accepting that which cannot be changed, really is the first step ...

Looking forward to the videos ...