Fortis

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will :icon_thumleft:

Separate note, thanks to a very good friend of mine, my H has a proper sleeping bag until it goes to its new house :icon_thumleft:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Specialized covers? I am in the process of ordering one as well. How do you like it?

Specialized covers? I am in the process of ordering one as well. How do you like it?

The one I got is a genuine Lamborghini cover, great quality, is Specialized Covers an aftermarket manufacturer?

The one I got is a genuine Lamborghini cover, great quality, is Specialized Covers an aftermarket manufacturer?

Yes, aftermarket. I was told by my dealer that Lamborghini doesn't offer a genuine cover. That is my preference. Any suggestions?

Yes, aftermarket. I was told by my dealer that Lamborghini doesn't offer a genuine cover. That is my preference. Any suggestions?

I'd ask the dealer again, this is a genuine Lambo accessory, it's part number 900000384A or contact AMH LP sponsor, fantastic to deal with! I am sure he will get you a cover.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showforum=146

I've seen this one in New York one week ago, really liked it.

image.jpg

It looks like the guy is not afraid to park in the City, even for a longer period of time (no thread marks on the snow). Brave man!

This pic is from eBay and may have been posted previously but why is this Huracan so angry?? :angry:

de17fd3d58e1110b0f59730e962af0ac.jpg

Wow, what a shot!

Mean, menacing and angry. That car needs major psychotherapy :)

Show me a similar pic of a Ferrari a la Corvette and I'd might reconsider, hehe.

This pic is from eBay and may have been posted previously but why is this Huracan so angry?? :angry:

Have you ever seen a smiling Bull? :icon_mrgreen:

The owner is here in Atlanta..very sick looking Huracan..sounds very angry with it having the Lamborghini factory racing exhaust!!!

• 2 weeks later...

as I was saying :icon_mrgreen: the car is phenomenal but I agree about the brakes, I ran mine very hard last weekend and after few hours I felt that they weren't as responsive so I needed to cool them down I definitely got them too hot but with slightly less punishment in a LP560 I've completely lost the brakes so in comparison I have zero to complain about.

Not far from Odaiba, Tokyo Bay.

The way the building is cladded made me think Japan but I couldn't recognize the buildings in the distance, you are a machine my friend :icon_thumleft:

• 2 weeks later...