Los Angeles area dealers - looking for service dept. feedback

Alan Smithee

My car is a year old now, so time for its first service. Need some warranty work (a couple of interior trim pieces), so it is off to a dealer.

Should I go to O'Gara or Auto Gallery? The O'Gara sales management did not impress me at all when I was shopping (got the car from Symbolic), but they are a 5-10 minute ride down the hill. I have had good experiences with Auto Gallery (Porsche and Lamborghini sales), but they are so inconvenient. However, I will make the trip out there if they are the better choice.

Thank you in advance for any advice...

I agree, Mike at O'Gara is the man. Very honest and knowledgeable, see if you can request Mike the tech. He's also very knowledgeable.

Ogara's service is solid. Contact Mike Jaworski. He'll take care of you.

I've had nothing but good experiences with O'Gara in all departments :icon_thumleft:

I've had nothing but good experiences with O'Gara in all departments :icon_thumleft:

Mike at O'Gara is excellent. Been dealing with him for years.

Ragin Bull Performance in Costa Mesa offers excellent service too if you want to go the independent route. When I use Ragin Bull I have it towed on a flat bed using my AAA extended towing plan at no cost.

When I use Ragin Bull I have it towed on a flat bed using my AAA extended towing plan at no cost.

I have it as well...that plan is the sh*t!

My car is a year old now, so time for its first service. Need some warranty work (a couple of interior trim pieces), so it is off to a dealer.

Should I go to O'Gara or Auto Gallery? The O'Gara sales management did not impress me at all when I was shopping (got the car from Symbolic), but they are a 5-10 minute ride down the hill. I have had good experiences with Auto Gallery (Porsche and Lamborghini sales), but they are so inconvenient. However, I will make the trip out there if they are the better choice.

Thank you in advance for any advice...

O'Gara has always been very good for me with Rolls and Bentleys for the past 12,13 years with 6 different cars(Arnage, Azure, Continental, 2 Phantoms, Drophead) . I had one real bad Bentley once took it in 12 in Vegas 13 times to O'Gara, they didnt even sell me the car. they were cool.

I have a Aventador problem yesterday left them a voice mail, Mike called me back in 20 minutes, problem solved.

Mike at O'Gara is excellent. Been dealing with him for years.

Ragin Bull Performance in Costa Mesa offers excellent service too if you want to go the independent route. When I use Ragin Bull I have it towed on a flat bed using my AAA extended towing plan at no cost.

For out of warantee cars Benny up in Calabasis has alwAYS BEEN COOL, AND fRANK IN THE 909 IS GOOD TOO. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS

When in warranty, I used to have Jeff at Lambo NB work on the car.

After warranty, I did the same as kinnsella -> Used AAA to Frank at Raging Bull for both the Gallardo and Diablo.

• 1 month later...