TI (Texas Invitational, Oct 3rd-5th) 2014.

avengerr

Your X is not a standard manual ? I was told it is a sequential air shift setup ?

Mullet drove well , I am sure his shifts were in the .3 .4 which will impact the trap speed and more importantly the E.T. Dustin was prob 1 sec quicker to the line from the hit. Which is A LOT .

I am pretty sure you will be the favorite again in the next ti. Makes it fun. You don't want to always be on top it gets lonely..

Airshifted sequential transmission. ;)

As far as Mullets car, what you are saying is your are just going off Rumors on the power he has and if the car would have been an Egear it would have gone 200? lol Don't believe everything you hear.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure you will be the favorite again in the next ti. Makes it fun. You don't want to always be on top it gets lonely..

I always knew you were a smart guy ...

Let's be honest ... A..M..S.. is celebrating a well deserved TI WIN ...

Congrats to them, without question they have built the fastest GTR on the planet ... Period ...

Having said that ... Recall what Kevin said ... "My X was trapping 200 in strict speed index. ONLY car to do so."

Therefore, it's refreshing to see that you understand ... It must be a little weird, for A..M..S.. celebrating the win ...

Considering fate stepped in and saved A..M..S.. from having to face the ... X ...

The point is you can't count on fate to save you every time ... Sooner or later you either have it or you need it ... Horsepower that is ...

Next time out ... That X will be "extremely well sorted out" ...

In the meantime, we'll all pitch in and get Kevin a dog ... To help out with that loneliness ...

Vegas

I know you like to do all this bench racing and comparing stuff but in reality you don't know all the facts and what happened at the event and ultimately someone will read what you wrote and think it's factual when it's not. Chill out on the hair splitting, data number crunching and just enjoy the races, please (when non factual stuff starts floating around it takes away the enjoyment of the people who raced the races).

Now, go make a Hitler parody vid. :)

Vegas

I know you like to do all this bench racing and comparing stuff but in reality you don't know all the facts and what happened at the event and ultimately someone will read what you wrote and think it's factual when it's not. Chill out on the hair splitting, data number crunching and just enjoy the races, please (when non factual stuff starts floating around it takes away the enjoyment of the people who raced the races).

Now, go make a Hitler parody vid. :)

Fair enough .

How much were you making or better yet what's does your car Dyno on kill ? Ti is over so you can be upfront

Fair enough .

How much were you making or better yet what's does your car Dyno on kill ? Ti is over so you can be upfront

Enough for him to win the 6 speed ;)

Fair enough .

Who really cares how much he makes? Just worry about the GTR cheerleading, you are so good at what you do ;)

But not enough to beat a20 customer street car ;-)

Was the customer driving? I would honestly love to see anyone try and drive a 6 speed 2r and race at the same time. Let's put a 6 speed in a GTR and let's see how they do.

Those 6 speed guys are nuts. Major props to them.

Was the customer driving? I would honestly love to see anyone try and drive a 6 speed 2r and race at the same time. Let's put a 6 speed in a GTR and let's see how they do.

Those 6 speed guys are nuts. Major props to them.

putting a 6 speed would make it a supra ..lol

Damn you can hear that sucker boost surging from the sideline.

What exactly does that mean? Is that the sound of it seeming to repeatedly blow off?

So close.... I let up at the end Sam just for you. Now paypal me ;) Me vs lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu

Me vs the Alpha 20 Sam ;) This car had a lambo hunting sticker on the back of it. I noticed it before the race....

putting a 6 speed would make it a supra ..lol

So you mentioned about the Supra. Not sure if you're being sarcastic but allow me to remind you one truth.

The GTR will never leave a legacy not like the Supra MKIV...not even close. For the past two decades, ever since it was born, guys like SW, Saad, Ryan Woon, Dana VWR, Cody Phillips, and etc. have impacted the streets and the track with a Supra; literally dominated on every aspect. The motor, trans, and rear-end alone are pretty much bullet-proof coming out from the factory. Only until recently, when its platform was challenged by other updated platforms like the Lambos/R8s and GTRs. I do applaud on how well the Lambos/R8s/GTRs are doing but I still have deep respect on the Supra. Nero of ###### Motorpsorts is helping a customer for the next TI. I know they did well back during spring. So we'll see!

Tell you what, if you take-off all the electronics, AWD and put a manual trans on the GTR then it becomes a 370z/G37. Have we seen one of these on these events? No, because they have the GTR for that. Might as well replace the steering wheel of the GTR with a PS4 controller and press start. Easy. I'm just old-school, I guess. So Sam or Vegasgtr, a little respect for those who loves to play with three pedals with a h-pattern manual shifting especially to those who are wrestling 1800+ whp, which the GTR can never have and never will be.

So you mentioned about the Supra. Not sure if you're being sarcastic but allow me to remind you one truth.

The GTR will never leave a legacy not like the Supra MKIV...not even close. For the past two decades, ever since it was born, guys like SW, Saad, Ryan Woon, Dana VWR, Cody Phillips, and etc. have impacted the streets and the track with a Supra; literally dominated on every aspect. The motor, trans, and rear-end alone are pretty much bullet-proof coming out from the factory. Only until recently, when its platform was challenged by other updated platforms like the Lambos/R8s and GTRs. I do applaud on how well the Lambos/R8s/GTRs are doing but I still have deep respect on the Supra. Nero of ###### Motorpsorts is helping a customer for the next TI. I know they did well back during spring. So we'll see!

Tell you what, if you take-off all the electronics, AWD and put a manual trans on the GTR then it becomes a 370z/G37. Have we seen one of these on these events? No, because they have the GTR for that. Might as well replace the steering wheel of the GTR with a PS4 controller and press start. Easy. I'm just old-school, I guess. So Sam or Vegasgtr, a little respect for those who loves to play with three pedals with a h-pattern manual shifting especially to those who are wrestling 1800+ whp, which the GTR can never have and never will be.

easy, I was just messing around. Supras still hold the record for 1/4 mile and are monsters in mile. My point was the Gtr with a v6 would be a japanese version of another v6 that popped in my mind. I respect the supra , trust me.. . I am good friends with Dana and know what these cars have done. They are legends and LOVE the supra. Heck i still love the Grand nationals GNX.

I guess i should have said 370z.

Me vs the Alpha 20 Sam ;) This car had a lambo hunting sticker on the back of it. I noticed it before the race....

Sam not sure if you saw this?

Hmmmm ... Grand National GNX ... I'm actually starting to like you ... But only a little bit ...

Oh snap! Some guys in here love the turbo Buick's?! I finally feel like I fit in with you guys now! I try to stay quiet, since I own neither a Lambo or a GT-R, but please allow me to tell you about my little Buick! Lol

Oh snap! Some guys in here love the turbo Buick's?! I finally feel like I fit in with you guys now! I try to stay quiet, since I own neither a Lambo or a GT-R, but please allow me to tell you about my little Buick! Lol

:iamwithstupid:

And Supras!

go on……. :)

pics!