TI (Texas Invitational, Oct 3rd-5th) 2014.

avengerr

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't under estimate the viper. It's all about traction for the viper, not power. That being said, I think its hard to beat an ASS shop car. Good luck nth moto team. Nice job and long over due for the ASS fellas!

No doubt the viper can outpower everything there, but I don't think they can get it to hook against the ASS car.

I love the shot of a viper on tire warmers getting ready to go.

I can't imagine there being much if anything left. There is no way they are racing against ASS on med boost.

Expect the GTR guys coming over here in packs to post up their win. All I have to say is congrats, nice win!

We won't be able to be in the same forum as Vegas anymore, lol. We will never hear the end of it.

Something broke. You can see a smoke trail in the video right around the time he's passed by the GTR

they all have a trail of smoke behind em. ASS said that Dustin congratulated em and said they 'flat out came around him'. nothing broke. it is what it is...

ASS quote...

ASS over the viper by a lot 201mph vs 192.

And ASScelerator (Toughe) is making himself look like a colossal dildo on the GTR board... par for the course I guess.

I dont think excuses should be made. But the defeat raises questions if the X version cars are actually making the claimed power. Dont think they are even the LLR gtr was faster than UGR.

I dont think excuses should be made. But the defeat raises questions if the X version cars are actually making the claimed power. Dont think they are even the LLR gtr was faster than UGR.

at tis point,its all about traction. Its so much the r888 can do. Im very sure,in terms of HP, TTGs can dish out more than the GTRs,its getting it to the ground what matters. Im sure UGR will figure that out. Good Job DUSTIN.. win some,lose some.

I had to race the shop car 2nd round.

What a fun day. Wow. So fun. I took down some fast car and drove the shit out of it. Could drive it home to Atlanta if I wanted.

I beat a ETS 99 GTR, t1 alpha 20, and can't remember who else. I put a car or more on lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu on the hit and it came around me. Fast car man. No shame in losing to it. Great group of guys.

Next TI will be really interesting! Everyone will step-up their game! Congrats to ASS for winning KOTS! Props to Dustin!!! Awesome to see a real customer compete with his own car deserves much respect.

You make us all proud. But when you hit 194 u said it was on low boost. But only hit 195 at peak boost?

Everyone reads into the speeds too much. So many starting points.

What a fun day. Wow. So fun. I took down some fast car and drove the shit out of it. Could drive it home to Atlanta if I wanted.

I beat a ETS 99 GTR, t1 alpha 20, and can't remember who else. I put a car or more on lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu on the hit and it came around me. Fast car man. No shame in losing to it. Great group of guys.

My man!!! No excuses!!! You drove the shot outta your OWN car out there. Much props.

I'm sure you're soon to go bigger and faster. And they still ain't tryna see you on these GA streets.

Congrats, fam

I beat a ETS 99 GTR, t1 alpha 20, and can't remember who else. I put a car or more on lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu on the hit and it came around me. Fast car man. No shame in losing to it. Great group of guys.

Good sport Dustin. Must have been a blast.

My man!!! No excuses!!! You drove the shot outta your OWN car out there. Much props.

I'm sure you're soon to go bigger and faster. And they still ain't tryna see you on these GA streets.

Congrats, fam

Ain't nobody beating me in the streets. Ask everyone I raced today about that hit lol

I've driven the wheels off my car all year. Felt like tx2k all over again. Me vs all the gtrs the last few rounds.

So much fun. My car is an animal. I literally made 3 passes today ever at TI before kOTS and did really well today because of my car. My car is a beast!!!! I aborted one run in the morning to get a AFR reading but all my other passes were 190+. That is just incredible. You don't know how good that is unless you were here.

That's why you bought the car ... Every time you drive it ... It never fails to put a grin on your face.

Back to back runs from 100 - 150 in the low 2's, explains the grin ... You did your job ... Period.

Congrats to the UGR Team ... Because the most important thing you said was:

"Could drive it home to Atlanta if I wanted" ... The UGR Team did their job ... Period.

I love this $hit ... We (the Lambo community) had enough for the win today ... But ...

Some days you are the windshield, and some days you are the bug ...

Now then, let's talk about the next event, when we put ALL the pieces in place ...

And git back to doing what we do ... Handing out A$$ whoopings ... Oh yeah ...

Congrats A..M..S.. ... That's one fast ride ...

I beat a ETS 99 GTR, t1 alpha 20, and can't remember who else. I put a car or more on lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu on the hit and it came around me. Fast car man. No shame in losing to it. Great group of guys.

Class act. Congrats to you & AyAMEs.

Knowing Kevin & KC...this opened up a whole new stage/level from UGR beyond 'X'. Mark my words. Congrats to all.

Customer car vs. shop car says ALOT.

ASS over the viper by a lot 201mph vs 192.

And ASScelerator (Toughe) is making himself look like a colossal dildo on the GTR board... par for the course I guess.

Reading all their post it's amazing that they almost don't want him on the GTR board more then we don't want him here. Almost.

Great event. A"m"s did a great job and I'm truly happy for them. They were long overdue for a win and unfortunately we can't win all the races.

To answer the question about the shop car...My car was the only X version there. At the level these cars run, you have to keep fresh plugs in or they will led foul. I made a few passes yesterday and decided not to change them figuring they would be fine. That turned out to be a bad descsion.;( omeg vs my car would have been epic. Maybe next time.

Dustin did a great job. The guy is truly a great driver, esp considering he hasn't been doing this for long. His true street car was beaten buy the fastest GTR on the planet and it was one of the best races of the day. Nothing to be ashamed about;)

Sorry we couldn't bring home another win for the Lambo fans. We will be back at it soon.

Great event. A"m"s did a great job and I'm truly happy for them. They were long overdue for a win and unfortunately we can't win all the races.

To answer the question about the shop car...My car was the only X version there. At the level these cars run, you have to keep fresh plugs in or they will led foul. I made a few passes yesterday and decided not to change them figuring they would be fine. That turned out to be a bad descsion.;( omeg vs my car would have been epic. Maybe next time.

Dustin did a great job. The guy is truly a great driver, esp considering he hasn't been doing this for long. His true street car was beaten buy the fastest GTR on the planet and it was one of the best races of the day. Nothing to be ashamed about;)

Sorry we couldn't bring home another win for the Lambo fans. We will be back at it soon.

ICE UP SON!!!!!!

A+M+S DESTROYED EVERYONE !! I knew the boys would rule the strip and the roll on races. GTR king OF the World Baby!!