Too F-kin Lazy

lambo128

I remember waiting in the welfare line with my mom and sister when we were very young as we were very poor at the time. Then on Christmas Eve the one year they ran out of money. You had to wait outside though to get the welfare check.

I remember waiting in the welfare line with my mom and sister when we were very young as we were very poor at the time. Then on Christmas Eve the one year they ran out of money. You had to wait outside though to get the welfare check.

Sounds like your growing up is the reason the Welfare program exists, it was designed to help people get back on their feet. It was never designed to be permanent. Unfortunately our system has failed us all in that respect.

Just hand out a number like at the deli counter. The DMV here you get a number and then you go and sit down. You can patiently wait your turn and then get up when your number is called. Works out great (the only thing that works great when visiting the DMV).

what do you do before the guy that hands out numbers shows up for work?

It is likely the place they are waiting for isn't open yet

This is a photo from Thailand. So are we talking about welfare in Thailand?

They give you tickets virtually anywhere there are lines. It's a good system, especially in banks, and especially for foreigners as they have greeters at the door.