Can someone in Beverly Hills check out a truck?

profunctional

Hey guys - so dealerships are adamant about not selling to out of state buyers. I found a private seller in bev hills. He says he's a doctor yada yada and is trust worthy. Truck is almost brand new with 1500 miles.

would someone be willing to swing by and check it our for me? There's an amazon gift card in it for you. Thanks!

Hey guys - so dealerships are adamant about not selling to out of state buyers. I found a private seller in bev hills. He says he's a doctor yada yada and is trust worthy. Truck is almost brand new with 1500 miles.

would someone be willing to swing by and check it our for me? There's an amazon gift card in it for you. Thanks!

pm sent

If it's in dealer inventory they won't sell it to me since I am out if state. I wish they would cuz the diff between used from private and brand new from dealer is less than $10k. Local dealer wants me to wait until February for the color I want (matte black). There's no way I can wait until February. I needed it last month :-( I need a Matte black g63, red/black or blk/blk diamond stitched interior, carbon fiber trim, black wheels. If anyone knows of a dealer that won't make a big deal of me being out of state please let me know. Right now only private sellers are willing to sell to me. I left a deposit on one back in September and that dealer was full of shit.

If it's in dealer inventory they won't sell it to me since I am out if state. I wish they would cuz the diff between used from private and brand new from dealer is less than $10k. Local dealer wants me to wait until February for the color I want (matte black). There's no way I can wait until February. I needed it last month :-( I need a Matte black g63, red/black or blk/blk diamond stitched interior, carbon fiber trim, black wheels. If anyone knows of a dealer that won't make a big deal of me being out of state please let me know. Right now only private sellers are willing to sell to me. I left a deposit on one back in September and that dealer was full of shit.

DOes it have to be Matte Black? What about Matte silver with red interior. I know of one that may be coming to the market real soon.......

Thought about that. I just can't justify spending another 4-6k to wrap it the right way when it comes out of the factory for free.

If you can find one. Best of luck.

Is this at BH Mercedes? If so I have a few friends who work there and can call in a favor?

The closest dealership to the seller is that one. But I might have a new one 45 minutes from my house. The build date is Nov 10 and I'm still trying to find out what that means exactly. They want me to come in over the weekend. No carbon fiber :-(