Aventador Dual Clutch Version

NNL21

If you recall with the Diablo, the SV was not the "final variant" of that line, the 6.0 was. The SV doesn't necessarily mean final, it's mean "most raw and sporty" since the Diablo SV was the "entry level" package since it was RWD. Same with the Muira and Murcielago, they just happened to make those at the end of the production cycle.

Sounds like I will want to pickup an Aventador that is pre 2016 then, because I am not a fan of the idea of this car having having a dual clutch.

I was told in NY that the car will be diffuicult to drive in ... cross country and it will be very raw..

I like it raw. Da fuk that about... make it bone jarring ..loud..bang me to the back of my seat. I crossed USA 2 times and did 20k miles in a 2012 Aventador and I was so very pissed when the exhaust upgrade came out. I don't "do" non factory exhaust cause my cars have major problems every 3k miles (yep ... major problems every 3k miles) and I keep my cars totally stock except a protective wrap film and some fun leds. I need to be totally confident I am not doing anything that will affect the warranty .. so I did the upgrade and got pissed.

pissed that the 2012 lambo sounded like a lame PRIUS across usa with me for 2 rallies

If you recall with the Diablo, the SV was not the "final variant" of that line, the 6.0 was. The SV doesn't necessarily mean final, it's mean "most raw and sporty" since the Diablo SV was the "entry level" package since it was RWD. Same with the Muira and Murcielago, they just happened to make those at the end of the production cycle.

Sounds like I will want to pickup an Aventador that is pre 2016 then, because I am not a fan of the idea of this car having having a dual clutch.

I was told in NY that the car will be diffuicult to drive in ... cross country and it will be very raw..

I like it raw. Da fuk that about... make it bone jarring ..loud..bang me to the back of my seat. I crossed USA 2 times and did 20k miles in a 2012 Aventador and I was so very pissed when the exhaust upgrade came out. I don't "do" non factory exhaust cause my cars have major problems every 3k miles (yep ... major problems every 3k miles) and I keep my cars totally stock except a protective wrap film and some fun leds. I need to be totally confident I am not doing anything that will affect the warranty .. so I did the upgrade and got pissed.

pissed that the 2012 lambo sounded like a lame PRIUS across usa with me for 2 rallies

I use Conc's sister as my "sounding board" lol I showed here a recent Lambo ... facelift and she said it looks unfinished or half painted... so I didn't buy that one. Concs sister is just the type of bimbo that is worth impressing... she wont ask for marriage.. and is really hot ... is a Sex Machine beyond belief ..and will really get excited about a car. also you don't have to listen to anything she says and she is nice and pleasant

Family dinners must be awesome at the Salamone House!

I would be extremely pissed buying a SV and seeing a facelift debuting shortly after. Ask me how I know...

I could care less, I really only like the Raw cars. Plus the face lift for the SV is probably 3-4 years away anyways. That's three years worth of fun. I just wish they would come out with the SV/SL right off the bat.

I could care less, I really only like the Raw cars. Plus the face lift for the SV is probably 3-4 years away anyways. That's three years worth of fun. I just wish they would come out with the SV/SL right off the bat.

Exactly, they should bring the SV/SL at the same time, different buyers for these cars.

Having been discussing some sales strategy with Lamborghini, it seems unlikely they'd take that tact - they refused to slip details as they still needed to clear out the standard models, and they feel the "SV" would cannibalise sales of the main variant. Especially worrying as they've seen sales slow waaaaaaay down

• 3 weeks later...
Haha, the same bet where you said the SV was coming in 2019? :icon_mrgreen:

Haha damn you are right, buuuut I was also right, there will be more than 4000 and there will be a facelift :icon_mrgreen:

Haha damn you are right, buuuut I was also right, there will be more than 4000 and there will be a facelift :icon_mrgreen:

Lol, I found some of my responses on the subject....

I also doubt there will be a real facelift for the Aventador. Its not needed to meet sales goals, and I also think the SV will be out before too long.

I believe they will produce more than 4000 Aventadors, and they wont need a facelift to do it. I think the next big change will just be the SV, and they will offer that as part of a 3 model lineup, Aventador coupe, roadster, and SV. And offer it for a lot longer than the Murci SV was offered. Aventador production will also likely slow when the Huracan hits as well so it will take longer to get to 4000 and beyond than it seems based on previous years of Aventador production.

The SV will definitely have more power than the 50th's 720. I dont think any Aventador model will hit an advertised 800hp, they will keep that for the next model.

Lol, I found some of my responses on the subject....

I think I read somewhere that they are already at VIN 3600 + if production flies past without a replacement they will need to facelift the entry level just to keep it fresh, sales did slow down since the Huracan hit the market but that was expected, they should pick up some numbers with the SV.

Interesting to see what will happen in the future.

• 1 year later...
Looks like the "confirmed" double clutch in the Aventador isn't going to happen.

Yes but what's the engine configuration ?

The V10 :eusa_shhh:

Edit:

Sorry I read it as in "is" going to happen so I kind of let the cat out of the bag on this one LOL

Yes but what's the engine configuration ?

The V10 :eusa_shhh:

Edit:

Sorry I read it as in "is" going to happen so I kind of let the cat out of the bag on this one LOL

???