Possible good deal on Countach...

Allan-Herbie

Is it easy or hard to obtain the bumper vents?

Wow how did you notice that the vents are missing?

I'll have to say he has a good eye, you can see the lack of them in the video.

Listing has been pulled! I'm guessing he got a good enough offer to make a quick sale.

I assume they never got around to it after switching to the euro bumper (the rear bumper holes aren't filled either). I was just under the impression that those vents might be as plentiful as hen's teeth these days, but I don't have my finger on that pulse since I don't have a Countach :crybaby2:

Love to know what it went for. My guess 300k or over..

He said (few days ago), he had an offer for 270k and was unsure whether or not to sell

Id say around that

Good deal imo

He said (few days ago), he had an offer for 270k and was unsure whether or not to sell

Id say around that

Good deal imo

I think it is great that somebody has taken the task of caring for this car, it obviously didn't have the attention it will have now, new interior, dash, body work, I understand that a big motivator now is that you add value to it, when most of the true Countach fans would do it for the love of it, even if they wouldn't get their money back, I can't wait to see it shine as it should!

I think it is great that somebody has taken the task of caring for this car, it obviously didn't have the attention it will have now, new interior, dash, body work, I understand that a big motivator now is that you add value to it, when most of the true Countach fans would do it for the love of it, even if they wouldn't get their money back, I can't wait to see it shine as it should!

Indeed, although in this market, I'm sure it was most likely for financial gain, IMO

I agree, glad someone is going to bring her back to speed :icon_thumleft:

The seller posted this on fchat:

1988 Lamborghini Countach for sale on ebay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Its Rich Barnes at The Mustang Ranch in Golden Colorado. I am selling this car for a client of mine. Yes of coarse it needs some work. My client does not have the funds to bring this car up to snuff. I have multiple offers and guys ready to go with a bank wire transfer. Most current is for $270 so I would tell some of you to put that in your pipe and smoke it! Lol! Come on, yes of coarse I know what the car is and what it is worth. I owned an 85 Lambo Countach about 6 years ago and sold it. Prices have come a far way now and a car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it! Clean open title no liens or salvage. Car fax shows 4 owners with a clean bill of health. This car was on posters all around the world for years. Red with tan interior what more can you ask for! Any questions just give me a call. Best regards, Rich 303-931-5412

lol, guy sounds kinda arrogant.....

The seller posted this on fchat:

1988 Lamborghini Countach for sale on ebay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Its Rich Barnes at The Mustang Ranch in Golden Colorado. I am selling this car for a client of mine. Yes of coarse it needs some work. My client does not have the funds to bring this car up to snuff. I have multiple offers and guys ready to go with a bank wire transfer. Most current is for $270 so I would tell some of you to put that in your pipe and smoke it! Lol! Come on, yes of coarse I know what the car is and what it is worth. I owned an 85 Lambo Countach about 6 years ago and sold it. Prices have come a far way now and a car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it! Clean open title no liens or salvage. Car fax shows 4 owners with a clean bill of health. This car was on posters all around the world for years. Red with tan interior what more can you ask for! Any questions just give me a call. Best regards, Rich 303-931-5412

lol, guy sounds kinda arrogant.....

Ha.. probably responding to the usual onslaught of Ferrarichat douchebag know it alls..

Id say around that

Good deal imo

Inmo.. If you had an offer of $270k, on a car showing lots of interest, with a bidding of 225K with 4 more days left... youd let it play out and see where it goes. Id only end the auction early if an offer came through that was beyond your expectations...

Ha.. probably responding to the usual onslaught of Ferrarichat douchebag know it alls..

Well, there are those few on there that will pick apart a car to no end.

"... I am selling this car for a client of mine. Yes of coarse it needs some work.... Clean open title no liens or salvage. Car fax shows 4 owners with a clean bill of health."

Misspelled word aside, he's making a contradicting claim.

"... I am selling this car for a client of mine. Yes of coarse it needs some work.... Clean open title no liens or salvage. Car fax shows 4 owners with a clean bill of health."

Misspelled word aside, he's making a contradicting claim.

He meant the owners had a clean bill of health.

• 2 weeks later...