TTG TX2K Headcount

Trust

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we are all supposed to agree? I am not allowed to have an opinion ? I am friends with a few UG owners on this forum and we talk via text all the time. The shit talking is all in fun and i have been on here a long time Kevin , kisco and others have had fun joking with me when they won 5 Ti events . I took it like a man. For me its just fun talking. thats what forums are about.

damn.... first UGR customer car destroys A'M'S shop race car at FL 1/2 mile with 233mph to a'm's 224 and then ETS kicks a'm's ass at the roll race.... ouch bro !

so we are all supposed to agree? I am not allowed to have an opinion ? I am friends with a few UG owners on this forum and we talk via text all the time. The shit talking is all in fun and i have been on here a long time Kevin , kisco and others have had fun joking with me when they won 5 Ti events . I took it like a man. For me its just fun talking. thats what forums are about.

No every doesn't have to agree but once again you are a third party to all of this, you don't own a car, you are not a driver you are not a shop yet here you are the biggest shit talker on Lambo power.

As a fellow third party, it gets tiring see you take over every thread about a UGRTTG making excuses for GTRs, cars which you dont own and now trying to stir the pot again over cars you don't own

I took it like a man

WOW, nothing like not being associated with something but taking it like a man.

No every doesn't have to agree but once again you are a third party to all of this, you don't own a car, you are not a driver you are not a shop yet here you are the biggest shit talker on Lambo power.

As a fellow third party, it gets tiring see you take over every thread about a UGRTTG making excuses for GTRs, cars which you dont own and now trying to stir the pot again over cars you don't own

WOW, nothing like not being associated with something but taking it like a man.

They have a cool feature on forums , its called the ignore button. DOnt like what i say? hit that button.

I don't know about yall , but turn up the UGR cars and throw on a set of CCW 15's/drag radials and small rear brakes , if for no other reason than it would scare everyone else off the highway.

Let's clear this up....

No lambo lost to any GTR in the roll race :)

Let's duke it out on the streets!!!

They have a cool feature on forums , its called the ignore button. DOnt like what i say? hit that button.

I never saw that before. LOL. If you click their name->profile->ignore->update ignore list then all their posts look like this in the thread:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: mckinsey.

· View this post

· Un-ignore mckinsey

Only reason I ever went to Texas twice was to race fast GTRs. Makes no sense to build a bad ass car and not see what it can do against the best.

The first GTR I raced was the ETS shop car. I didn't even know what I was doing lol.

Lol. Brings back good memories.

Got the car literally a week or two before tx2k. Kevin says.... You ever even owned a fast car before!?!? NOPE!!!

I'm pretty sure he thought I was going die. I made one pass on my 30 psi map and I had to get out and check for my limbs and spoiler. Thought it flew off.

Next thing you know I'm on my high map racing everyone in the streets lmao. My passenger had to get out of the car and lay down. He was literary asking people for rides back to mullets. To scared to get back in the car lol

So put you on ignore because you lack the self control to stop acting like a jackass?

You could take a cue from the GTR drivers who actually participate in these events, notice how none of them come over here bumping their gums and making an ass of themselves

So put you on ignore because you lack the self control to stop acting like a jackass?

You could take a cue from the GTR drivers who actually participate in these events, notice how none of them come over here bumping their gums and making an ass of themselves

Listen buddy, duhawks , kisco and few other ug owners came to 2 gtR forums and shit talk . And everyone loves it and has a good time with it . That's is the fun about competition ! Seriously. Why don't you says shit to them ? They have 3000 posts over the last 3 years having fun shit talking . They come and look for me to shit talk , we do it in good fun. He text me shit and I give him shit. This a competition between cars . I came from a gTR . I was one of the quickest at time... be that it was 9s and 1000hp is nothing now but 5 years ago it was and I attended races. Just b:c I sold it after 4 years of owning it does not automatically mean I have to stop fun talking . I became great friends with A'M'S and talk to Eric and the crew all the time. If I want to root for the platform I can and I will. I can go buy a 1500hp gTr tomorrow. Or a stage 3 Lambo . I don't wish to spend 200k for 2 events a year. I raced since i was 18 and just b/c I don't own a 2000hp car means I am not allowed to talk..

Again you don't like what I say move along.

Typed this on iPhone .. Sorry for any typos.

I think big mike needs to put that car on kill at all times during tx15 . I hope they rerun the car . I wish both cars would go at the same time

I think big mike needs to put that car on kill at all times during tx15 . I hope they rerun the car . I wish both cars would go at the same time

None of the races seemed clean. Very hard with cars of this caliber and when both have to brake boost. Not to mention the camera guy pointing at you.

I hear Cranberry wants a go at the R8 again

Props to cranberry..he doesnt care if he loses,he just wanna run..not many are like tat. Too much excuses..

The X shop car and Bob Helms have an air shifter sequential transmission so lets not say its a 100% street daily car.

Mine will be back in Houston in a week or two. It's a full X car (power and sequential tranny) and will be a 100% street driven daily car.

FGT needs some more Motec tuning tweaks next weekend at the Texas Mile.

What's your goal in the mile? 270+mph?