TTG TX2K Headcount

Trust

vegas GTR.... i try to tell you......... ETS #1. ETS holds the world record for 1/4 mile ET and won the roll race. Hows that ass feel this am...bro? should have been great weekend for gtr.. 99% gtrs there what do you expect? just hope ETS doesnt come to TI to take out a'm's again.. have a great week bro............!!!!!!

If ETS wins Ti do you actually think that would upset me? :eusa_wall:

You do realize i am rooting for the GTR platform ? A'M"S is who i am friends with , but when it comes to Ti , if the King of the streets is ETS ill be 100% ok with that. trust me.lol

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen buddy, duhawks , kisco and few other ug owners came to 2 gtR forums and shit talk . And everyone loves it and has a good time with it . That's is the fun about competition ! Seriously. Why don't you says shit to them ?

For the third time, they are owners, drivers, you are a third party sitting in the cheap seats.

Why is it so difficult for you to see the difference between the two

For the third time, they are owners, drivers, you are a third party sitting in the cheap seats.

Why is it so difficult for you to see the difference between the two

No, they are not owners. they sold their cars. So what now? do they stop posting LOL.

:lol2: :lol2:

If ETS wins Ti do you actually think that would upset me? :eusa_wall:

You do realize i am rooting for the GTR platform ? A'M"S is who i am friends with , but when it comes to Ti , if the King of the streets is ETS ill be 100% ok with that. trust me.lol

ETS is king of the streets.... they won the roll race and 1/4. i guess this will be good for you to get off A'M"S nuts for a while and ride the new kings nuts....ETS #1 roll race and 1/4 king.

So...TI in 2.5 weeks should be rather exciting. Crazy that you have to have at least 2000WHP to have a good chance of winning now LOL and of course good reaction time as well

26.8 inches tall.......can make that work on the FGT. It's much shorter than the other tires I use so time will tell if it works out favorably.

Yeah it is definitely smaller than the 345-35-18 Mickey I have on the rear now. I never ran the larger r6 sizes so I didn't know they were that much smaller in the r7 diameter.

Haha had to break up this GTR and Lambo talk Kevin!

At least Porsche is in the VW family with the lambos and r8s

That little Porsche is gonna surprise a lot of people in how well it does at TI is my prediction.

+1. If his car gets out like Bellos old car he could surprise everyone. Only thing working against Anthony is experience. He needs to call Dustin LOL

+1. If his car gets out like Bellos old car he could surprise everyone. Only thing working against Anthony is experience. He needs to call Dustin LOL

Lol. I'm afraid to give him advice! He may use it against me!

Dustin and I are going to spend a lot of time together Friday during practice!

I have some advise, when the green light comes on, slam on the brakes!

Haha I think from what I've heard if you wait for Green light you're too slow!