TTG TX2K Headcount

Trust

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Geo's Supra ran a few of the big HP Lambos and did better than expected. Anyone on the forum?

I heard they are racing tonight on the street.

Gidi A'M'S car won the TX Drag racing event. Overall great week for the GTRs.

Ti should be awesome. Maybe a little Porsche wins the whole thing..

Agreed. Anthony's porsche is a sleeper!!!

Takes rounds and rounds of kill mode to win TI. It's a true test with very short rest time. Who ever wins they have one hell of a car. Man this TI will be crazy with the cars coming.

Anthony's Porsche EVOMS 1700HP car. Dog box. its more of a 2R level though..

Do you honestly think a 2R is not that fast? You say that like its not... No doubt that Porsche seems crazy though, thats wicked someone took a 997 that far.

Keep in mind there are only a few GT-R's currently that can beat a 2R. 2R is no joke

I seriously believe nothing is even going come close to an X version after 150mph.

Can't wait to see T.I

Do you honestly think a 2R is not that fast? You say that like its not... No doubt that Porsche seems crazy though, thats wicked someone took a 997 that far.

Keep in mind there are only a few GT-R's currently that can beat a 2R. 2R is no joke

I seriously believe nothing is even going come close to an X version after 150mph.

Can't wait to see T.I

I never said it was not fast. What i was trying to say is that UG has moved to the next level which is X and sequential. Which should make the 2R last year's top dog.

It does not mean a good driver can't win with a 2R. just saying UG will have at least 3 X cars.

I never said it was not fast. What i was trying to say is that UG has moved to the next level which is X and sequential. Which should make the 2R last year's top dog.

It does not mean a good driver can't win with a 2R. just saying UG will have at least 3 X cars.

Ok, I misunderstood what you're were saying.

Yeah no doubt. Wasn't that long ago 1R's and Omegggga were duking it out

Mine will be back in Houston in a week or two. It's a full X car (power and sequential tranny) and will be a 100% street driven daily car.

Your VIP as I asked Kevin about street car and sequential granny and he didn't make it sound like that was possible. I was open to the option. Make sure to report back after you get it, I'm excited.

So as far ive heard.

Nick raced the Geo2jz supra on the streets and won.

Ceanberry re raced the orange R8.

CCranberry raced the white R8 and won.

Any footage yet???

one step ahead of ya. Ordered a rear set of 18 wheels to test them. They only make shorter versions compared to the R6's so not sure how I will like that at the Mile.

They make a 345-35-18 , that should be good for you I would think. What size did you get?

Haha that would be awesome, It's going to be tough.

Agreed. Anthony's porsche is a sleeper!!!

Takes rounds and rounds of kill mode to win TI. It's a true test with very short rest time. Who ever wins they have one hell of a car. Man this TI will be crazy with the cars coming.

I have a feeling the lambos will be coming strong. This will definitely be a great TI. I'm trying to talk Sam into going!

TI will be very interesting this year. Can't wait to see how it pans out...

Wish you were coming bro. Hope to see you at the fall TI!

I heard Geo's Supra ran a few of the big HP Lambos and did better than expected. Anyone on the forum?

Nick and Mike

I heard they are racing tonight on the street.

Nick got the win on the street.

Heard Nick beat the supra pretty bad on the street just now. 1320 was recording.

truth

They make a 345-35-18 , that should be good for you I would think. What size did you get?

26.8 inches tall.......can make that work on the FGT. It's much shorter than the other tires I use so time will tell if it works out favorably.

vegas GTR.... i try to tell you......... ETS #1. ETS holds the world record for 1/4 mile ET and won the roll race. Hows that ass feel this am...bro? should have been great weekend for gtr.. 99% gtrs there what do you expect? just hope ETS doesnt come to TI to take out a'm's again.. have a great week bro............!!!!!!

1320 guys need to put out the videos quick!

I got you covered bro. Orange car is the lambo. It was raining...

I got you covered bro. Orange car is the lambo. It was raining...

as usual Looks like the lambo jumped him again.. I would not race my lambo in the rain. Do you know what tires were on the lambo?