Underground Racing 233.88 mph World Record Half Mile @ WannaGoFast Florida

Underground Racing

Pretty crazy especially when u consider this is still a street car.Could put pump gas in it and go cruising for chicks in South Beach and nobody would know the difference lol Just crazy

183.6 keep In mind we didn't put the power down until late in 4th gear.

Damn. That is pretty fast.

But at the strip do you put the power earlier than 4th gear down?

Sick run! Can anyone tell me why the speedo goes straight to zero when he lets off at the end of the 1/2?

The speedo is maxed out at ~210 mph. When you are faster than this it goes to zero.

I just love these machines furously. Some friggin day I must have a monster lambo.

Third gear goes in like half a second or less. :wacko: :blink:

After verifying the Vbox file ourselves we wanted it more official so we had the Vbox file sent in to 6speedonline to have the run verified by the member there that verifies all Vbox record runs. It came back fully verified at 234.7 mph. ;) Thanks 6speedonline for the verification!

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/996-tur...-thread-96.html

IMG_2517_zps40351a3d.png

Wow. Can't wait to see the Houston Half Mile. I think on that concrete they will go a tad bit faster. Maybe even run some more power below 6th gear lol.

Wow. Can't wait to see the Houston Half Mile. I think on that concrete they will go a tad bit faster. Maybe even run some more power below 6th gear lol.

Looks like it was right around a 10.3 @ 183.6mph in the 1/4 mile !!!!!

These UGR cars just keep getting better and better. Can't wait to see what they pull off at TX2K15 and later events!

That was super low ramp in power in 1st, holy cow!!

They could have done this alot faster in terms of ET but this was the safe conservative way to get going smoothly in the beginning.

You can see how in 4th when power was kicked in, it just spun at a ridiculous speed. Very cool.