secondary cat delete question

carloz

I live in the state of Illinois which requires emissions. so my question is will removing the secondary cat delete cause emission failure or toss any CEL indicators? thinking to go with Quicksilver possibly or Fabspeed.

All the sensors for emissions are on the primary cats so no CEL, I don't think euro cars even came with the second cats. I have had LOC exhaust and no secondary cats from new with zero problems and clean emission test each year.

European models DO NOT have secondary cats... its a North American thing. First thing I did was pull the secondary cats. Even if you keep the boat anchor of a muffler at least if frees up some flow and sound

okay which brand is LOC? i only see quicksilver secondary delete pipes available from quick silvers website. i want to do both cats and exhaust at the same time. on a roadster it appears that that big rear bonnet needs to come off too which looks heavy. thanks for all your help guys!!

European models DO NOT have secondary cats... its a North American thing. First thing I did was pull the secondary cats. Even if you keep the boat anchor of a muffler at least if frees up some flow and sound

okay which brand is LOC? i only see quicksilver secondary delete pipes available from quick silvers website. i want to do both cats and exhaust at the same time. on a roadster it appears that that big rear bonnet needs to come off too which looks heavy. thanks for all your help guys!!

Here you go:

http://www.please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors.com/xq/asp/qx/Catego...-Murcielago.htm

correct, just being a lambo will throw a CEL.. and then go away, and come back again.. and back and forth and back and forth.. lol.

They run rich.. They throw codes. It's v12 lambo. lol..

link broken ?

Just google LOC exhaust for murcielago, you can still get the exhaust and secondary cat delete pipes. They were originally made by Lamborghini of Orange county. Many other vendors offer exhaust and cat delete though. Search on Lambopower and you will be reading for days about what one is the best.

From the top and bottom. You need to lower the tips out the bottom. Then the rest comes out from the top. U disconnect the spoiler then remove the decklid, exhaust heat shield and it's all there.

From the top and bottom. You need to lower the tips out the bottom. Then the rest comes out from the top. U disconnect the spoiler then remove the decklid, exhaust heat shield and it's all there.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Carloz, not sure where you live, but if its around chicagoland, I'm happy to give you a hand. I know these cars very well. I've done most of the mods worth doing.