Blue Caelum 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 (Motorcars of Georgia)

rs_t

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This thread might have the highest collection of low post count posters of any thread on here.

As for the car it is tough to beat BC. It isn't my favorite blue but it is damn good looking...especially on a 570.

No love for BC - its been for sale forever. I've seen it in person and it looks amazing.

It is a truly stunning car. Only reason it has been for sale forever, imo, is that is was an Esperienza car. Outside of that, it is a stunning example with almost all options.

It is a truly stunning car. Only reason it has been for sale forever, imo, is that is was an Esperienza car. Outside of that, it is a stunning example with almost all options.

Corporate car with missing things like service records, 2nd key, car cover, tool kit and God knows what else. I hate to be crass but this is the slut that's been passed around the frat house.

Corporate car with missing things like service records, 2nd key, car cover, tool kit and God knows what else. I hate to be crass but this is the slut that's been passed around the frat house.

Those types of ladies tend to be quite fun.

i was SOOO wanting to pull the trigger on this car. mainly cause my first lambo was a 2005 gallardo in blu caelum. i thought this caelum superleggera would have been perfect. wow... i didn't realize this was a corporate car.

i was SOOO wanting to pull the trigger on this car. mainly cause my first lambo was a 2005 gallardo in blu caelum. i thought this caelum superleggera would have been perfect. wow... i didn't realize this was a corporate car.

Check out the window sticker. The name and address in the upper right hand corner shows who it was sold to. It should be a dealer. If it says "Automobili Lamborghini...Auburn Hills Michigan", it's a corporate, show, press, etc. car. Unfortunately, I think you need to assume they all have been to an Esperienza.

Funny you mention your former car and it pops up on my Facebook feed.

image.jpg

post-12288-1436302789_thumb.jpg

His old car was a stunner!

I would say go for the Lambo SL. It is in your favorite color and you don't see that too often. If a PPI turns up nothing of note who cares if it has been ridden hard as long as it was properly maintained.

I would say go for the Lambo SL. It is in your favorite color and you don't see that too often. If a PPI turns up nothing of note who cares if it has been ridden hard as long as it was properly maintained.

Having driven at esperienza, I can tell you those cars are beaten like crazy. We blew up a few cars on our day alone.

Having driven at esperienza, I can tell you those cars are beaten like crazy. We blew up a few cars on our day alone.

Very true. We were at Fontana in 2013 and a grey STS overheated and had to be shut down. Also a white 550 went permenantly out of the action.

i ended up buying the black mclaren instead of the SL. hopefully ONE DAY i can put a BLU CAELUM huracan into the stable! that would be IDEAL!

image.jpg

i don't think that's the old COOKIE MONSTER. mine had the glass bonnet, and also the RSC carbon diffuser (SL style). i DO wonder what happened to my old G.

Can't say for certain, but this BC SL was at the '12 Fontana track day event. Most likely the same car as I haven't see too many of these roaming the streets. Even my girlfriend took it out for a spin.

Can anyone provide any additional insight on a car being a corporate Esperienza car? Was the salesman upfront about this or are we just jumping to this conclusion? Just curious because I would definitely not want to buy a car that went through a circuit of these events, people beat the shit out of these cars.

image.jpg

Can't say for certain, but this BC SL was at the '12 Fontana track day event. Most likely the same car as I haven't see too many of these roaming the streets. Even my girlfriend took it out for a spin.

Can anyone provide any additional insight on a car being a corporate Esperienza car? Was the salesman upfront about this or are we just jumping to this conclusion? Just curious because I would definitely not want to buy a car that went through a circuit of these events, people beat the shit out of these cars.

Having dealt with several sales people in searching for one of these cars, I would say this: You need to ask the right questions. If you ask the right questions, you will get answers that are accurate, but perhaps a bit of spin. You are always going to want to look at the car fax and window sticker and my experience is they will be forthcoming with these. The only person that really provided transparency was Jeremy Hagen at Newport. Jeremy told me about all the details without the detective work.

Having dealt with several sales people in searching for one of these cars, I would say this: You need to ask the right questions. If you ask the right questions, you will get answers that are accurate, but perhaps a bit of spin. You are always going to want to look at the car fax and window sticker and my experience is they will be forthcoming with these. The only person that really provided transparency was Jeremy Hagen at Newport. Jeremy told me about all the details without the detective work.

The CARFAX on this car shows 1 personal owner - wouldn't it show corporate ownership if it was a demo car? I'm not contesting what you or anyone else is saying, hell, I'm not even interested in this particular car, but just trying to become a more educated buyer.

The CARFAX on this car shows 1 personal owner - wouldn't it show corporate ownership if it was a demo car? I'm not contesting what you or anyone else is saying, hell, I'm not even interested in this particular car, but just trying to become a more educated buyer.

Lamborghini doesn't show up as an owner because they never bought the car and had it titled to them...they already owned it! You will notice 5,000 miles were put on the car before it was sold to the "first" owner. July 24, 2012 the car cleared customs San Diego, July 19, 2013 the car had the a/c checked in San Francisco mileage was 3,969, January 2, 2014 the vehicle was sold to tge first owner with 5,364 miles. You will notice prior to 1/2/14 no title had been issued. Looking at this would cause you to ask what,was going on with the car the first year and a half and 5,000 miles. Also notice mileage now listed as 10,639. Another question: that's a lot of miles in the last 6 months while the car has been for sale.

Can anyone provide any additional ifor the most acuratw representation nsight on a car being a corporate Esperienza car? Was the salesman upfront about this or are we just jumping to this conclusion? Just curious because I would definitely not want to buy a car that went through a circuit of these events, people beat the shit out of these cars.

PS: You are to be commended for the most accurate representation of Blu Caelum I have seen. The color doesn't photograph well.