Spotted on GTBoard.com

bev0

GTR record is 225mph i think.

T1 GTR is hitting 2200whp as well. Maybe even more. Point is, its obviously fabricated and i think UR is making even more power than that.

GTR record is 225mph i think.

T1 GTR is hitting 2200whp as well. Maybe even more. Point is, its obviously fabricated and i think UR is making even more power than that.

Hard to get a good dyno # after 2,000whp as traction becomes an issue on the dyno. I would think the 76mm turbo's we use will go 2200+. They are enough to go 233mph in the 1/2 ;)

Hard to get a good dyno # after 2,000whp as traction becomes an issue on the dyno. I would think the 76mm turbo's we use will go 2200+. They are enough to go 233mph in the 1/2 ;)

I saw the vid with Rays 3R making 2027WHP. Ever tried to remove the wing and have like 2-3 guys sit on the rear or something heavy to have more weight on the rear like the GTR guys do to dyno their high HP cars?

I saw the vid with Rays 3R making 2027WHP. Ever tried to remove the wing and have like 2-3 guys sit on the rear or something heavy to have more weight on the rear like the GTR guys do to dyno their high HP cars?

We have a setup built under the cars that holds them down. Its better than putting 10 people on the back. ;) Still only so much that you can hook. We like getting the cars close on power and not top the boost out on dyno runs, rather save that for real world testing at the events.

We have a setup built under the cars that holds them down. Its better than putting 10 people on the back. ;) Still only so much that you can hook. We like getting the cars close on power and not top the boost out on dyno runs, rather save that for real world testing at the events.

Makes sense. You said the new car will be built for a customer in Sweden. If the car is sent there i would love to know if the owner can use it on public roads too or if it will just be used on airport runways like in most of the GTBOARD vids

The 2Rs (Fadi's etc) made 1900whp plus using 71mm turbos. So 76mm turbos making 2200whp and more is very much a possibility.

I like how you don't make dyno queens and let the real world performance do the talking. Vegas Gtr will be dissappointed by the 76mm turbos though. He thinks you guys use 80mm turbos. Lol

The 2Rs (Fadi's etc) made 1900whp plus using 71mm turbos. So 76mm turbos making 2200whp and more is very much a possibility.

I like how you don't make dyno queens and let the real world performance do the talking. Vegas Gtr will be dissappointed by the 76mm turbos though. He thinks you guys use 80mm turbos. Lol

71's 76's 81's 91's, 101's doesn't matter. Anyone can put a big turbo's on a car. The trick is in the tweak. We have not even used the full potential the the 76's yet. We cant put down anymore power if we stay with street tires.;(

Prob have to soon.

well thats not good.. you can't use the "street tires" comment anymore :icon_thumleft:

Dustin Hooked fine brake boosting 40 psi..lol

The point has been proven on street tires. With the hp these cars are pushing, it now becomes a safety issue with using street tires.

well thats not good.. you can't use the "street tires" comment anymore :icon_thumleft:

I would have to check the logs. I think the brakes go out around 20-30 psi when brake boosting. They were not happy lol. I would start brake boosting as soon as I took off to the light lol.

I don't think Kevin (or anyone for that

matter) has used street tires as an excuse. It's just fact. Obviously street tires has its limitation compared to drag radials. UGR builds TRUE street cars, full interior and STREET tires. They just so happen to dominate everyone and everything out there to the point where other shops feel the need to built all out race cars just to keep up (or at least try).

I don't think anyone here "needs" to come up with excuses. 230+mph in 1/2 miles, who the f*** cares what everyone else is doing with their dedicated shop/race cars. Even IF AMZzz should happen to catch up at some point it's STILL nothing but a pure race car and not even in the same league as UGR CUSTOMER street cars. That's what's really impressive here and the fact that you're always on here nutswinging the O.mega bandwagon is getting old bro.

A UGR car with drag radials would be something incredible. And would look wicked as well. With billet everything, i think breaking parts would not be a such a big concern either. Whats stopping you Kevin?:P

A UGR car with drag radials would be something incredible. And would look wicked as well. With billet everything, i think breaking parts would not be a such a big concern either. Whats stopping you Kevin?:P

Superiority maybe? UGR is not trying to compete with a bunch of race cars. UGR is simply doing their thing, i.e. building the fastest street cars in the world. Being on top puts a bullseye on your back and that why everyone else is trying to compete with UGR.

I think at the moment they neither need or want drag radials. For 2100WHP and the way they are set up right now with the boost by gear they have enough traction on the concrete surface at TI. The R888 are at their max at this point though. So if you´re looking to make more power and put more power down in lower gears THEN you need drag radials. Also if you want to have good 60´times at the 1/4

Obviously even with drag radials making so much there is going to be some wheelspin and boost by gear would be necessary. However looking at half mile runs UGR doesnt put down power until after 3rd gear. So drag radials might help with that.

I don't think Kevin (or anyone for that

matter) has used street tires as an excuse. It's just fact. Obviously street tires has its limitation compared to drag radials. UGR builds TRUE street cars, full interior and STREET tires. They just so happen to dominate everyone and everything out there to the point where other shops feel the need to built all out race cars just to keep up (or at least try).

I don't think anyone here "needs" to come up with excuses. 230+mph in 1/2 miles, who the f*** cares what everyone else is doing with their dedicated shop/race cars. Even IF AMZzz should happen to catch up at some point it's STILL nothing but a pure race car and not even in the same league as UGR CUSTOMER street cars. That's what's really impressive here and the fact that you're always on here nutswinging the O.mega bandwagon is getting old bro.

Hmmm.. there are few A20/ETS/BL = to 2R power that is in CUSTOMERS hands. Not sure what you are talking about. The average customer from UG is a 1R-2R customer. There are a handful of X out there at best and they require(auto's) a Dog Box..

Not sure what the definition of TRUE street car is lol... Dog box? drag radials ? cage ? what exactly is a TRUE street car? ETS drove the car 80 miles and broke off a 7.49 , Gidi can drive his car anywhere he wants..

lets not go down that path again. my comment was a joke. UG can use any tires it wants. I could care less.

You know what sounds insane to me? Buying a GTR for 80K, then dumping 3-4 times worth of upgrades in the car, slap on some slicks which on top makes it look ugly.

What does sound a lot better is taking a beautiful car such as a Lambo and giving it 5 times the HP while still looking and being bone stock from the inside out.