First Mclaren MP4-12c in the 9 s

fastlane

I am working on enabling left foot braking for you so you can launch and use the brake pedal at the same time. This should help while doing a burnout

Right now I just back into the water box and floor it and it shoots up to the line. I need to have the front brakes lock and the rear tires to spin in place. I ran this weekend with tire temps between 70-85 degs that is terrible and with the in dash tire temp reading you can see where you are to control the tire Temps. and hold the burnout until you get what you want.

Nice idea but I just drive to and from the track now, no more.

Motor home

trailer

crew

tools

power

just me and the car I did it the other way for decades.

I guess there is always a way to hook up a line lock on that car.

Right now it is waiting for a rollcage, window net, a master shutoff and a renew of my competition license.

roll cage then you can run silverstate. you really need to try that once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll cage then you can run silverstate. you really need to try that once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in talks with GMG now about a full cage Did they have any real concerns about the carbon tub when they did your Roll bar. Were you really happy with the job.

I am in talks with GMG now about a full cage Did they have any real concerns about the carbon tub when they did your Roll bar. Were you really happy with the job.

very happy and Silverstate inspectors easily passed tech. and THEY ARE TOUGH!

It was more work than they thought but did it right.

rollbar.jpg

rollbar2.jpg

Now that we ran the car and validated the performance 703 hp at the wheels and 827 hp at the crank to the real world drag strip times of high 9s. and 143mph we found it was smooth and very calm on the street so it goes back on the Dyno to add more boost and power and finalize the tune. We expect it to run much quicker then our first test passes and mid 9s are in the cards. I will post Dyno sheets and final HP and TQ numbers when completed. Evoms is one class act and knows how to make power

Now that we ran the car and validated the performance 703 hp at the wheels and 827 hp at the crank to the real world drag strip times of high 9s. and 143mph we found it was smooth and very calm on the street so it goes back on the Dyno to add more boost and power and finalize the tune. We expect it to run much quicker then our first test passes and mid 9s are in the cards. I will post Dyno sheets and final HP and TQ numbers when completed. Evoms is one class act and knows how to make power

they did a tt Porsche for me .good results

asked them if they wanted to TT the Gallardo before I asked Heffner.. they didn't want to tackle it so the First TT Lambo came from Heffner

unreal! are you running AWE full exhaust w/race cats?

unreal! are you running AWE full exhaust w/race cats?

I'm running the AWE 200 cell cat pipes and the mclaren sport exhaust.

I'm running the AWE 200 cell cat pipes and the mclaren sport exhaust.

me too with the AWE full system. congrats once again!