What are "CHEEKY NANDOS"?????

IanMan

Best chicken I ever had was in Guatemala. I guess they were fresh out of hormones to inject in to it.

As for Cheeky Nandos. Never heard of it but looking forward to trying it.

I've been told you should order a 'plasterers' radio, extra sauce.

I've been told you should order a 'plasterers' radio, extra sauce.

Hahahaha.

So serious question. I get that Nando's is the name of the joint. I get that Cheeky is being added because why the heck not. Is it the same cheeky as Sir Topham Hat always says in Thomas the Tank Engine (yeah I watch it growing up and now again with my boys...get over it)?

Hahahaha.

So serious question. I get that Nando's is the name of the joint. I get that Cheeky is being added because why the heck not. Is it the same cheeky as Sir Topham Hat always says in Thomas the Tank Engine (yeah I watch it growing up and now again with my boys...get over it)?

I'm 'Mercian. I have no idea why the Limeys say anything.

I'm 'Mercian. I have no idea why the Limeys say anything.

I know you are American...heck you used to drive an H1! I think Clarkson was the only Brit who liked the H1.

As for Cheeky Nandos. Never heard of it but looking forward to trying it.
I found out that it's just a variation of the dirty sanchez, so be safe out there kids! You know you're ballin' when your best friend's mom asks you to give her the Cheeky Nandos.

I have a Nando's Peri-Peri opening today on the next block over. African-Portuguese Chicken. I guess I will find out what I have been missing!

Sounds delicious.

It's really good! We have it here in Ontario and I think most of Canada, glad to see it's making it's way out there.

Oh, cheeky Nandos needs a few Sagres !.....

I frequent the Shepherd's Bush (oh-err) Nandos when in town. A popular haunt of da local bruvvers. Da bruvvers love a bit of chicken, don't you know.

Anyway, massive shoot out in there the other day. Massive shoot out euro style, not US biker style. Some darky shot some other darky and drove off. Po-po everywhere. All I wanted was a cheeky Nandos. Had to go into Kensington for a ruby instead.

Oh bruv that sounds well off mate. Good job the rozzers didn't clock ya because yous has a rep for being a well naughty legend

It's 'cos you is black innit ?