Happy Memorial Day 2015

HannibalACP82

Thank you to every man and woman who went to battle for my freedoms and the freedoms of people around the world and didn't come home. You paid the ultimate sacrifice and for that my family and I are forever greatful. Your willingness to lay down your life for me is not something I take for granted. I may spend the day BBQing and hanging out with family but it is only because of you that I am afforded that opportunity.

Remember that it is not that you can and others can't; it is because you DID and others DIDN'T.

Thank you!

Tomb_of_the_Unknowns_crack.jpg

Beautifully written. Agree 100%. I have nothing but the utmost respect for our troops and for everything they do. Thank you!

Couldn't have said it any better. Too many people take this day for granted, but posts like that remind us all what we are really enjoying and the sacrifice there is to enjoy it.

Let's all take this day to remember what our service men and women do. Thank you to all active service men & women and all who have ever served :icon_thumleft:

post-8919-1432577049_thumb.jpg

Let's all take this day to remember what our service men and women do. Thank you to all active service men & women and all who have ever served :icon_thumleft:

Love the shot!

A nickel in the grass...Them, Them.

Brandon Cyr (INDY 08)

Tyler Voss (SHELL 77)

Tory Pinckney (SHELL 77)

Tre Mackey (SHELL 77)

I'm sorry for your loss! Thank you for your dedication.

Great Post Hannibal. You put into words (very well) the way so many of us feel.

To all the servicemen and women, past and present, you have my deepest gratitude for your sacrifices. Thank You for the freedom you give us all! :turboalex:

The Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri, this morning, from my place. Every time I visit the Memorial, I find myself in tears. Thank you to all.

TMLJrcL.jpg