IV green purchase

JanDaMan

Forgot to add - the best way to drive the egear is turning Sport on and TCS off.

I was unaware that TCS off was a big difference til some of the guys here told me to try it. Ooooh weeee it is amazing! :)

Only downside for me is the inability to adjust the seat vertically, but I will fix that, plus I wish the front would raise higher. It is so easy to scrape the front...

I've found with the front raised and slow speeds most things can be cleared without needing too much angle. Granted going slow with egear is another issue. I do find that the under bumper guards are a worthwhile investment.

I've found with the front raised and slow speeds most things can be cleared without needing too much angle. Granted going slow with egear is another issue. I do find that the under bumper guards are a worthwhile investment.

I have the most problems with driveways or similar surfaces going in or out of an uneven shopping center for instance. I have a lowered SL65 just about the same height, however the distance from the tire/ground to the font of the car is much less than the Murci, so I am ok with the SL65 Murci chin is pretty long, however I am learning how to manuver better. But still, in and out slowly can't be all great on the clutch, so will be saving my lunch money.

A few more photos of the car:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/18533468348/

Congrats :) I absolutely love the VI bi color combo :) oh and I see some nice toys in your garage :)

Thanks, I just had to have green, especially with the sun on it looks great. Not many cars can get away with green, and it seems green is a bit rare too. Not sure how many colors were made of each Murci. Yeah, other cars in the garage are highly modified show car Panteras (no paddle shiftin there, just hard core stick).

Congrats on this beauty!

I believe we may be in close proximity to each other, we should get our respective V12 bulls together. I would love to see that car in the CF/metal!

If you see some crazy person in a silver 911/Diablo/M5 trying to flag you down in traffic, that would be me :D

Thanks, I just had to have green, especially with the sun on it looks great. Not many cars can get away with green, and it seems green is a bit rare too. Not sure how many colors were made of each Murci. Yeah, other cars in the garage are highly modified show car Panteras (no paddle shiftin there, just hard core stick).